The astral combos?

I was building a astral deck and was wondering how a mechanic worked. Some cards in astral have a tendency to say ‘if solar is on top of the discard then..’ so I was wondering if I had a combo buff and it was on top of my discard, would it count as all of the elements that the combo needed to play??

Best Answer

• OutOfOrderOutOfOrder Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    If the last discarded card is a combo, then your last discard counts as all elements shown on that card. If the combo is Cross-Order, the Astral Order icon also counts as all elements for the purpose of effects.

Similarly, if you draw into an Astral combo with Shapeshifter, you would apply both healing and damage effects if the combo is both Solar and Gravity.

Answers

• JoedragonJoedragon Posts: 2
    > @OutOfOrder said:
    > If the last discarded card is a combo, then your last discard counts as all elements shown on that card. If the combo is Cross-Order, the Astral Order icon also counts as all elements for the purpose of effects.
    >
    > Similarly, if you draw into an Astral combo with Shapeshifter, you would apply both healing and damage effects if the combo is both Solar and Gravity.

Thank you this really helped :smile:
  • OutOfOrderOutOfOrder Posts: 41 ✭✭
    @Joedragon You're very welcome! :)