Update 18th January

CrowCrow Posts: 2,747PlayFusion Team
Hi all,

We have a new update for the Lightseekers RPG! Here are the patch notes for your enjoyment.

New Dungeon - Area 41
  • Area 41 is an abandoned tyrax city district infiltrated by the umbron - Devious Doraka. However, Doraka himself may not be the fiercest challenge in this new Tech dungeon.
New Dungeon - Sunset Reef
  • A sunny Astral island dungeon where giant crabs have made themselves at home as well as some thieving kreebal making an appearance.
Introduction map visuals have been updated in order to bring it up to the same standard as the rest of the game.

Bug fixes:
  • The dungeon and world portals in Safehaven should no longer become unresponsive.
Zyrus:
  • Torment will now correctly interrupt an ability if the target is stunned during an animation.
  • Poison Mist will now be removed from enemies when Zyrus dies.
  • Zyrus should no longer sound like a mari during certain parts of his dialogue.
Boulder:
  • Seismic Charge will now correctly interrupt an ability cast by an NPC.
  • Boulder should no longer sound like a mari during certain parts of his dialogue.
Achievements:
  • The Overlooking Around achievement no longer requires you to speak to NPCs locked behind quests.
  • The Fragment Finder and Feather Finder achievements now only require you to find 15 of the 20 hidden items.
Loot:
  • Eternal Leggings now show their passive effect description: 5% chance on critical hit to reduce the target's attack and cast speed by 25% for 6 seconds.
Quests:
  • The missing princess doll in Astral Rift for the quest Rift Rescue should now be obtainable.
  • The Happy Heights and Zunnypenny quest chains can now be completed by Boulder and Zyrus.
  • Smells Like Mean Spirit in Savage Sands can now be completed.
  • Multiple typos have been corrected.
Pit of Despair:
  • Taskmaster Talbuk is no longer targetable while on the ledge overlooking the pit.
Astral Rift:
  • Lighting has been improved throughout the dungeon.

Comments

• Darkrai848Darkrai848 Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Great Job on all the longtime bugs! Keep up the good work! Tho my silver backer skins are still missing in action.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,747PlayFusion Team
    The silver skin issue has been highlighted to our QA team to investigate. I'm sure you already have but if you haven't, do please send in a bug report.
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Yus! :smiley:
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    OH, Eternal Leggings, that reminds me. Do those special Named items suppose to have a constant attribute? Because things with the names of "Despair" and "Geocore" you would think would have Dread and Mountain attributes respectively. Me and @lamoracke have ran into some confusing items where, say, I get a Geocore Helmet that has an Astral Attack attribute. Is that bug or what? I'd make a bug report but I'm not sure if they are really bugs or not.
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    Oh, my thing was that all the items Chestguard of Despair, or Helm of Despair, etc...every time I got a new item, it seemed the abilities were different. Am used to making lists and items being similar but with different numbers for the same item but all my despair items from the Pit of Despair, the abilities for each item was different almost every item I got.
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    Cool, some of these items I ran across. I did not see one specifically I got where Kora and Jax could not send off their dungeon mission guys in Safehaven but I will submit a bug report, maybe its specific to my account only...like in the past when updates happened when folks were in mid-quest.

Maybe its been resolved, but will find out in 4 hours.