Future figure releases?

I am wondering when you plan to release the Sergeant Ironbark and Elara figures and what you are planning for future figure releases? I'd love to test out some of the prototypes.

Comments

• CrowCrow Posts: 2,747PlayFusion Team
    We won't be doing new prototypes as that's already been achieved with our Kickstarter campaign. We'll have more information on new heroes in the future.
  • What about limited editions or variants?
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,747PlayFusion Team
    There are no current plans for new limited edition or variant versions of the figures.
  • SentaiheroSentaihero Posts: 5
    how do i charge a fusioncore ?
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,106
    In the same way you charge a mobile phone and tablet. Use the USB charging cable provided or one that fits into the slot. Mobile or tablet charge cable. Make sure the Fusion Core is switched on when charging it. Two lights will continue to flash and once fully charged the lights will remain solid.
  • DavidChiassonDavidChiasson Posts: 56
    I'm wondering if there are any other new figures planed for this year besides Sgy. Ironbark and Elara? And what other great surprizes are coming up this year.
  • NoogaNooga Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if there are any other new figures planed for this year besides Sgy. Ironbark and Elara? And what other great surprizes are coming up this year.

Davy I don't think they're planned for this year. They said they put the figures on hold for now :(