Order Based Skins Unlock By Having the Hero Figures

Just as the Title says. It would be a cool idea. I thought since you are implementing the backer skins, why not something a tiny extra for having the Hero Figures.

Say if you already have Jax and Kora and connected your Boulder Figure, you have access to a Mountain Order skin theme for Jax and Kora. And a Tech skin for Kora and Boulder, Storm Skin for Jax and Boulder. Etc, etc.

I know @David K? would enjoy that a bit by turning his Mari into his avatar he created by changing her skin to a "Dread Order" themed skin.

I'm imagining how an Astral Tyrax would look. Super colorful at best. :blush: lol

Yay or nay?

Comments

• FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    I feel like maybe this is in the works already hence no response? Or I'm just having a pipe dream. xb lol
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    As someone not worthy to have any of the backer stuff, the skin function is annoying. Its there and we can't do anything, it would be nice if something is implemented to use this feature since we all have to see it. Anything.
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    lamoracke said:

As someone not worthy to have any of the backer stuff, the skin function is annoying. Its there and we can't do anything, it would be nice if something is implemented to use this feature since we all have to see it. Anything.

It was asked (by me) and answered in one of the earliest Ask Playfusion episodes -- they will be implementing visual customizations for all, not just the backer skins.