How to unlock new characters on the app

So when I first started playing the app game, there were only two playable characters: Tyrax and Mari. I'm a level 19 Tyrax now and I'm wondering, when/how do you unlock the other 4 characters? Do you have to purchase them with physical money? Do you have to buy the toys? Or can you unlock them in game? I'm curious because I haven't seen any clues as to how to get them. Thanks.

Comments

• HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    jonclive said:

So when I first started playing the app game, there were only two playable characters: Tyrax and Mari. I'm a level 19 Tyrax now and I'm wondering, when/how do you unlock the other 4 characters? Do you have to purchase them with physical money? Do you have to buy the toys? Or can you unlock them in game? I'm curious because I haven't seen any clues as to how to get them. Thanks.

Up until a couple weeks ago, the only two playable characters were the Tyrax and Mari; the others have models, but were not fully coded into the game yet.

However, as Zyrus and Boulder (the Dread and Mountain heroes) are currently releasing, they can now be played -- however, the are only accessed by linking with a physical figure. Crow has mentioned in another thread that there are discussions behind the scenes on what they want to implement -- whether or not to release a digitally available version as well for free -- but regardless of whether they choose to add full access, they wanted to give the physical owners the bonus of being the first to play them.

TL;DR for now, the only digital heroes accessible without figures are Tyrax and Mari; the Dread and Mountain heroes can be accessed via physical figures; Astral and Nature heroes are not yet released.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,901PlayFusion Team
    As @HyyBall has mentioned, right now the only digital characters you can play as are Jax and Kora. To play as Zyrus or Boulder you will need to connect one of their figures.
  • BlackguardBlackguard Posts: 2
    Hi @Crow,

I just obtained that Zyrus Noxin figure and scanned the cards in the app.

The issue here I believe is that we cannot add (or figure out how to add) the character to be played on the adventure game.

if you could provide instructions on how to add the character on the app so we are able to play it on adventure mode it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

kind regards

Blackguard
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,901PlayFusion Team
    The cards do not unlock the figure. When you have a figure and switched it on you can scroll up on the list of heroes on the left hand side. You will see your new figure in the list, simply claim and you are good to go!