If I could choose one thing to fix before next update

lamorackelamoracke Posts: 387Member ✭✭✭
Hey guys. I imagine we are a bit away from a major update and you guys no doubt have a lot of small bugs to fix but if you were going to fix a few things, this is my number 1 wish list

Since all we got right now are mainly the 3 worlds, the world bosses and the dungeons, could you please fix the 2 dungeon bosses that do not work?

The 3 mantix bonus monster in Mantix Mobilization
The fact that Glador loads Rockmaw boss chests instead of Glador chests

Those would be my number one requests short of a new big update. The feather quests and colossi things not loading or the fact that the pet list is missing stuff in Safehaven, etc would be nice, but those 2 things affect me all the time.

Thanks.

Comments

• CrowCrow Posts: 2,381PlayFusion Team
    Don't worry, both of these issues are very much on the radar. The Glador issue should hopefully be fixed in the next update. Our developers are very much aware of the Mantix trio issue but it's still an ongoing investigation into what's causing them to not die.
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 387Member ✭✭✭
    They seem to have an issue that you can't defeat them without having all 3 lose HP before they can all die, if its too complicated, maybe just make them all individual monsters and not tied into each other. Would be just fine that way.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 169Member ✭✭
    I prefer the next update now. I miss any patch or any update, minor or major. If you guys can release an update every 15 days that would be great. An RPG without any event is becoming boring because what we do most of the time is just grind to get better gears.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,381PlayFusion Team
    The intention is to introduce regular content updates once our development team are happy they have addressed the necessary changes to the game.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 169Member ✭✭
    @Crow It's been like 24 days since the last patch. I hope the next update will be big. I haven't played for a while now because it's been redundant lately, and Jax is OP. Nerfed him. LOL jk