Introducing Joe S

JoeSJoeS Posts: 6PlayFusion Team
Hi guys

My name is Joe. I've recently began working for Play Fusion on the Lightseekers Card Game - some of you may have met me on our recent Scotland tour. I'll be helping out Crow on the forums and also traveling across the world visiting you guys at store visits and events; I hope to meet you all in person soon! In the meantime, say hello below and let me know what you're currently up to in the world of Lightseekers! :)

Comments

• ZeonZeon Posts: 1,066
    Welcome!

I mainly play the Lightseekers RPG. However I do utilize a lot more f the Lightseekers cards in game now. Experimenting with different effects and abilities.
  • JoeSJoeS Posts: 6PlayFusion Team
    Zeon said:

Welcome!

I mainly play the Lightseekers RPG. However I do utilize a lot more f the Lightseekers cards in game now. Experimenting with different effects and abilities.

Oh awesome. Which buff have you had the most effect with?
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,066
    Several card buffs such as; Chrono Moth, Tyrax Mercenary, Umbron Thief, Spark Wisp and Ancient Miner.

My go to cards are usually Chrono Moth, Umbron Thief and a cosmetic card. Bigger and faster buff.

Summoner cards - Sneaky Kreebal and Scoria

All of those ones in some way help a lot with pushing the time to the wire!
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    edited September 12
    Hey @JoeS ! Welcome to the forum. We appreciate what you do in the community. Like Zeon, I mainly play the RPG.
    Zeon said:

Several card buffs such as; Chrono Moth, Tyrax Mercenary, Umbron Thief, Spark Wisp and Ancient Miner.

My go to cards are usually Chrono Moth, Umbron Thief and a cosmetic card. Bigger and faster buff.

Summoner cards - Sneaky Kreebal and Scoria

All of those ones in some way help a lot with pushing the time to the wire!

Great tips! I have a lot of catching up to do in the RPG, but luckily I have all of these cards at my disposal...

Hey @JoeS ! Welcome to the forum. We appreciate what you do in the community. Like Zeon, I mainly play the RPG.

Many thanks - it's a pleasure to work with such a great group! I still have lots to do in the RPG, but I'm making good progress when travelling to events!
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    If you were at the Seattle or Portland events, know that I am kicking myself for not realizing you guys were at either one of those.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,549PlayFusion Team
    For events we try and make sure that this thread is as up to date as possible. It currently has all the TCG events we have planned listed and we add new ones as soon as we can.
  • DratylisDratylis Posts: 10
    @JoeS Welcome!

Right now I'm trying to get my tribute cards leveled and looking forward to getting in some games on the online league that is just starting.