T6... weaker then T5?

VyrelordVyrelord Posts: 244Member ✭✭✭
So I finally got an item in T6 quality but it seems either I got unlucky or it is truly weaker then what can get from a dungeon chest :(

They are both of m45 quality so... I dunno, maybe one to save for Zyrus or something.

Comments

• Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 169Member ✭✭
    Wow, finally! Finally, someone found an R6 item. @Zeon

I think you are extremely unlucky for getting an R6 that has bad stat % than your R5.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,039Member
    That was from a world boss and seems to have better odds of dropping rather than through dungeons.
  • VyrelordVyrelord Posts: 244Member ✭✭✭
    Zeon said:

That was from a world boss and seems to have better odds of dropping rather than through dungeons.

@Crow said dungeon chests do not currently contain T6 items via twitter.
    Vyrelord said:

Zeon said:

Err, well, that is news to me :/
    I didn't know that either. LOL
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 387Member ✭✭✭
    Its not weaker, it just has different stats for comparison. One can't just simply use the percentage comparisons to determine if something is better. Some stats like health regen and reflect rating will always show up better comparatively than say focus but maybe I want focus. The values are still higher than R5
    and as you know, soul damage is better saved for Zyrus or someone who uses soul
    Zeon said:

Vyrelord said:

Zeon said:

Err, well, that is news to me :/
    If I did get one from a chest, you'd soon know, opened thousands of the darned things at m45 lol, its a shame but kinda understandable.
    edited September 7
    I've opened 700- 800 chests at 45, so with that new info, i understand why none have dropped.

They could still be rare and only from dungeon bosses. They don't drop that frequently as normal chests.
    The misleading thing is the banner changes to orange when on the dungeon selection screen. They should be added.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,381PlayFusion Team
    Currently R6 drops from world bosses and when crafting is added you'll be able to make them from the resources you have been collecting.
    Zeon said:

I've opened 700- 800 chests at 45, so with that new info, i understand why none have dropped.

They could still be rare and only from dungeon bosses. They don't drop that frequently as normal chests.
    The misleading thing is the banner changes to orange when on the dungeon selection screen. They should be added.

Well I mean technically your items get stronger via higher then m31+ plus purple becomes more common so I guess it's somewhat of a tradeoff, but I guess thats just how it works.

Would be nice to add additional loot in the t6 difficulty zone however.
    Crow said:

Currently R6 drops from world bosses and when crafting is added you'll be able to make them from the resources you have been collecting.

But natually dropped t6 will be stronger then crafted right?
    Crow said:

Cool. Another avenue to obtain R6. I figured they would only be from world bosses.
    Vyrelord said:

Crow said:

Crafting is intended to play an important role in Lightseekers (Which is why you get so many crafting reagent drops) so you will be able to eventually make some really powerful gear which may be better than some drops. There will however still be incredibly powerful R6 drops from world bosses.

Tl,dr: You may find some crafted gear better than some of the R6 drops but there will still be very powerful R6 gear available from fights.
    Crow said:

Vyrelord said:

Crow said:

Crafting is intended to play an important role in Lightseekers (Which is why you get so many crafting reagent drops) so you will be able to eventually make some really powerful gear which may be better than some drops. There will however still be incredibly powerful R6 drops from world bosses.

Tl,dr: You may find some crafted gear better than some of the R6 drops but there will still be very powerful R6 gear available from fights.
    Fair tradeoff
    With the next best gear being able to be crafted and obtained from world bosses, what will become the motivation factor to run countless dungeons, apart from rare purple boss drops being eventually dwarfed by R6 gear?
    Zeon said:

With the next best gear being able to be crafted and obtained from world bosses, what will become the motivation factor to run countless dungeons, apart from rare purple boss drops being eventually dwarfed by R6 gear?

The exact specifics of how crafting will work can't be shared just yet but as Lightseekers is largely based on finding and equipping awesome gear the aim will not be for crafting to render dungeon runs useless. Dungeon runs will remain a highly desired source of gear improvement.
    Ok cheers. That's good to hear!
    How come @Crow now only confirmed that R6 can ONLY be obtained from world bosses that one was found? You guys should have said that before (or maybe I missed it) so people will be more motivated to hit these bosses.
    Crow has mentioned that R6 does drop from world bosses some time ago. However, i was under the impression that they also could be obtained from dungeons which turns out from todays discussion here in this thread, is not the case. It could be all down to miscommunication.
    Could be. A new patch will suffice. LOL :D :D :D
  • VoiceOfJaxVoiceOfJax Posts: 45Member
    I'm Level 50 Mastery Level 120 and I've never gotten an R5 drop. I'm guessing that my Difficulty Level is too low. What should the Difficulty Level be to start getting R5 drops?
    I can't remember, I would think at least 21 if not 26. The higher the better of course.
    I just got a R6 Leggings...definitely do not feel its weaker than R5.