Organized Play Sign Up

CrowCrow Posts: 2,963

Greetings all!

We have now launched the Organized Play section of our website! You can find a few details about our upcoming plans for organized play (more will come) and most importantly register your name for official card tournaments! This will give you an ID that you can use to track your progress in official Lightseekers card matches and see how you rank compared to the rest of the world.

It's early days right now so we have improvements coming to the look and functionality of the page, as well as more details on what you can do with your ID, but it's available now for those who want to register their name early on!

Comments

• WantonNerdWantonNerd Posts: 333 ✭✭✭

Just need a few more details for Organized Play in my area, and hopefully I'll start seeing more events "Soon"™
  • Very excited about the app, and hopefully there'll be an event in my area sometime soon!
  • jeffpatrickjeffpatrick Posts: 41 ✭✭
    this is awesome.
  • LaughingManLaughingMan Posts: 11
    Any plans to come to Wisconsin? It'd be awesome to meet other players in the state seeing as I live in a small area where I pretty much just play with the girlfriend friends and family a bit.
  • RevtheRoadieRevtheRoadie Posts: 13
    Are there any plans in the works to develop a promoters program? Game stores can be a little hit or miss and it would be nice to have something formal for those of us promoting lightseekers at local libraries, community centers' and the like.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    We're currently running an envoy program. It's in the early stages right now but you can email [email protected] to express your interest in joining.
  • ZizzacZizzac Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Hey @Crow , I sent an e-mail last week about the program, but never got a reply back. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something!
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    Our team will be going through them over the next few weeks. The whole community team have been at events from last week which has delayed things a little.
  • UtoshiUtoshi Posts: 24
    > @Zizzac said:
    > Hey @Crow , I sent an e-mail last week about the program, but never got a reply back. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something!

Don't feel bad! I emailed aswell and never heard back, I still run events locally every Monday from 6:30PM-9:30PM, but I just use MTG Arena or Challonge! If you're interested in watching we usually live stream! YouTube.com/Utoshidawnagoni
  • RockarchyRockarchy Posts: 9
    > @RevtheRoadie said:
    > Are there any plans in the works to develop a promoters program? Game stores can be a little hit or miss and it would be nice to have something formal for those of us promoting lightseekers at local libraries, community centers' and the like.
    Hello, all!! I am one of the promoters traveling the Midwest to bring light seekers out. I hope to be active on the forums as much as I can and everything. I’m more active on Twitter @rockarchytweets follow me there to see where I’ll be next!! It’s just easier to check on the go!!!