Bonus areas

ZeonZeon Posts: 1,039Member
The bonus area in Ashwood seems sparse (compared to Astral Rift's bonus area), after completing all of the exclusive quests there. I find myself with no reason to frequent it. A couple of interests remain are the Guardian Key and Vendor.

My only complaint here is that these items aren't useful once purple rarity has been unlocked to those that have access to this rarity 5. Vendor should be more stocked with various other items, considering this is an exclusive bonus area.

I can only assume that this area would be more utilized in future updates but here are a few suggestions of my own.
Allow quest lines to take out the Umbron in this area. Repeatable quests etc. The same way The Barracks is utilized in Astral Rift.
I was hoping to see more Key Guardians here, sadly only the one. And of course, a mini boss of some sought.

The cave in Ashwood is also confusing. This comes from repeatedly challenging it.
It may have access to better Loot, which no drops have suggested this yet. There is nothing else in terms of Loot in the cave. Would be nice to have at least one chest in there, somewhere.

Comments

• CrowCrow Posts: 2,381PlayFusion Team
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 387Member ✭✭✭
    I do like the unique drops from the Geo Elder...do not know about not getting anything, have gotten a r4 geocore leggings and a geocore warstone but that warstone has been a paltry r1 most of the time if not all the time.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,039Member
    I finally obtained R5 Geo Elder leggings! But my thoughts are still the same. The cave feels empty of any wow factor for exclusive access content.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 169Member ✭✭
    Any passives?

Any passives?

Good question. Sadly no passives.
    Most bonus areas should become more valuable once crafting comes into play. Crafting should allow you to craft items above the most current items.
    edited September 7
    Does that go for every item. For example. R1 to R4 can be crafted to a R5+?
    R5 to R6?
    I can't go into specifics just yet but you should be able to craft R6 gear.
    Crow said:

I can't go into specifics just yet but you should be able to craft R6 gear.

Ohh nice! I just need rarity 6 to start with then!