PC Release Date

Hey guys,

I have to say I'm super excited about everything lightseekers at the moment. Just looking for an excuse to get myself a Jax starter kit, but really don't want to play on a tablet (lesser graphics, don't like touch controls). Which was why I got even more excited when I saw there would be a PC release!

All I can find is that its suppose to be "shortly" after initial release, do we have any update on that? There isn't much point in getting the figures yet if i can play the game. despite my urges to get one anyway.

As a side not do you think we can expect some better graphics? In some of the old promotional videos for the game the textures and lighting look vastly superior then what is on the mobile devices now.

Comments

• CrowCrow Posts: 2,549PlayFusion Team
    We don't have any specifics on the PC version right now, nor can we confirm an estimated release date just yet. We were intending to have it ready for July but have been making a number of improvements and changes to the existing game based on feedback and data which has readjusted our timeframes a bit. We'll be sure to post up all the details about a PC version as soon as we can :)
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    @Kulky, there is a temporary alternative if you have a reliable computer. If you have one with a generation 3 or higher intel processor (i3, i5, or i7 at 3### or higher) and 4GB of ram, you can download AmiDUOS and do an android virtualization. It works amazingly well, and I enjoy it as you can set keys to emulate specific strokes or touches, so you can mostly play it with a keyboard and don't actually have to click every last thing.
  • KulkyKulky Posts: 11
    Thanks both for the reply, thats a shame I really hope its not to long... good surggestion Hyyball I may well do that, still wont look as nice (presumably) to an offical PC release.

So you really cant say anything crow about the graphics? Come oooooooooon xD
    It's too early to confirm anything on the PC version I'm afraid. Any details I could share now may be inaccurate or change. Once we can share details we will happily do so :).
    Any chance of an ETA in sight? I caved and got the Jax starter kit/ Flynamo Flight Pack / Spinblade 3000 Weapon

So now I'm itching to get started :)
    Unfortunately we can't confirm any details at this time. With the feedback and data we received from open access we have been making a lot of improvements to the game. This has had the unfortunate side effect of delaying some of the additional work we had planned. We will happily share the details of the PC version the moment we can.
    Ok, I think I should just forget about lightseekers till the good news comes through and then get excited again!

At least my purchase should help support the company. On a side note I have read that you added more dialogue to the figures, would I need to connect to the game to update my fusion core to access these?
    You would need to connect to the game for new dialogue to become available, though most of this dialogue is game related so you shouldn't be missing out on dialogue currently.