Pet Guide for first 40 pets and counting

Comments

• ZeonZeon Posts: 1,106
    No i am getting confused with the card pet drop again...

Magrok pet was from a Magrok boss chest.

Sorry for the confusion, i just happened to get 2 pets almost at once yesterday and they both are similar, so things are a little blurry, regarding how and where but i am certain that is correct.
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 526 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Makes me think Vukan and Thrillisquid and Moon Moon may have them too. Boss chests for long zones, this is going to be a bugger to get. Well, something to strive for.

Can now confirm, Tainted Ooze comes from a Magrok Boss Chest, pet number 46/50 is mine. I wonder which boss chest I should attack next.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    How come you guys get these pets right away. I'm trying to do 1 dungeon in a given day but I even rarely get these boss chests. T_T
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,106

How come you guys get these pets right away. I'm trying to do 1 dungeon in a given day but I even rarely get these boss chests. T_T

These pets weren't just obtained in one day only, this took months just to get Tainted Ooze, i just happened to get 2 pets in one day, other from dread card.
    It can be a long time to get these, I have opened like 50 mantix chests today and only gotten one boss chest and it was just Kazzik. Tainted Ooze took me 7 Magrok boss chests, I still do not have his R5 Soul Stealer but taking a break from him
    Warpbot 7C-B now costs 500 tyrax favor in Dune's Edge. Credit to Zeon for saying it first but he has the new update, and I don't yet.
    edited September 2017
    Okay, so now that IOS users have the new update, I have played with it a little bit.

Tyrax Favor likely has 6 new pets.
    WarpBot 7C-B costs 500 tyrax favor points
    Inhib-CETV2 costs 2500 tyrax favor points once you upgrade once
    CrushBot 27E costs 20000 tyrax favor points once you upgrade twice

Likely there is a tier 1 loot bag pet, tier 2 loot bag pet and a tier 3 loot bag pet.

Bramblespike Favor. No pets to buy but there are 3 level of loot bags. I spent 6000 on tier 1 and tier 2 loot bags to no avail. I will save to upgrade to level 3 and then try for more luck.

Thus, its likely 9 new pets from the loot bags and favor points. I will upgrade my pictures when I have more pets. I did buy WarpBot 7C-B for 500 so now 47/50 pets.
    The pet index in Safehaven is now accurate. The following pets I do not have...
    Storm - none
    Tech - InhibCetV2 (shop), Explooze, Kabloomy, Wastling, Mechano, Crushbot 27E (shop), Chrono
    Mountain - Mush the Mudslinger, Muddleton
    Nature - Axidi Jr
    Astral - Sarmy, Gravus Jr, Luna, Swiftoes
    Dread - Dreadfang
    edited September 2017
    Just reached 50 pets. InhibCetV2 has been bought for 48. Crushbot 27E has been bought for 49 and I just got Mechano from tier 1 loot bag for 50

Given Crushbot 27E cost 30000 favor points, very disappointed in its abilities.
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I know this is a guide but I'd like to chirp in that I'm a little sad models are reused instead of special models just for the pets.

BUT I am aware this is still WIP so there's that.

I was expecting prowler pup to look cutesy and more puppy like when I first got it. :b
    Yeah, they just use the same pics as the mobs, I think all the forms have been used with a few exceptions like worm for example
    edited November 2017
    I took a break from loot bags as Bramblespike seem glitched for new pets and had such abysmal luck with tier 2 tyrax loot bags, its been over 100 and counting.

However, getting the new pets that are out with the starter quests for Zyrax and Boulder. I just got Boulder, its a dread beetle named Skullshock. Its ability is skull crack which damages the target and reduces their damage dealt by 20% for 6 seconds. Pet number 51
  • RocketCzarRocketCzar Posts: 63 ✭✭
    The pet that you get from Boulder is Magrage. This pet is number 52. Since the newest update added the noxin and everok favors, more pets have been added. So far, in the everok faction shop, Glimey costs 500 everok favors, This pet is number 53. The next pet, Smoulder costs 2,500 Everok Favors after you upgrade once. This pet is number 54. In the noxin faction shop, Rosive costs 500 Noxin Favors. This pet is number 55. The next pet, Obscoom costs 2500 Noxin Favors after you upgrade once. This pet is number 56.
    I should start to look again I know.

Hope there are not some from loot bags. Loot bags have been so frustrating. Thanks for trying to get me off my butt.
    Well, actually there are 4 other pets I am going to include first from 53 to 56. There are 4 kickstarter exclusive pets which I will never get unless someone sends / sells me their codes.

Am going to make my new pictures right now 41 through 56
    41 Battle Bumbler and 42 Gnarltooth
    43 Mini-Bot XK45 and 44 Flame Rat
    45 Royal Battle Bumbler and 46 Tainted Ooze
    47 Warpbot 7C-B and 48 Inhib-CET V2
    49 CrushBot 27E and 50 Mechano
    51 Skullshock and 52 Magrage

Kickstarter Pets
    53 Ninju
    54 Glintsnout
    55 Glacius
    56 Zycloon

Here is page 6, pets 41 to 48. Page 7 coming soon.

edited February 20
    And here is page 7, pets 49 to 56. RocketCzar posted about 57 to 60 but I need to play the game to find them.

I still need help to find out if tyrax favor loot bags level 2 and level 3 give pets. I just tried so many times, I surrendered for now.

Enjoy.

Okay, Kreebal Loot Bags near Barrenmere, just upgraded to level 3. I got Mush the Mudslinger from a level 1 loot bag and Swifttoes from a level 2 bag. Leaves level 3. 0 for 9 so far there.
    edited February 20
    So it seems to me the new pets are likely
    Everok 3 from shop, 3 from the loot bags
    Noxin, 3 from shop, 3 from the loot bags
    Kreebal, 3 from the loot bags

Still need the Tyrax Level 2 and Level 3 Loot Bags if anyone also wants to help

Glimey....Everok Shop Level 1 Purchase
    Smoulder - Everok Shop Level 2 Purchase
    Cobble - Everok Shop Level 3 Purchase
    Furyio - Everok Shop Tier 1 Loot Baq
    Crumblo - Everok Shop Tier 2 Loot Bag
    Glist - Everok Shop Tier 3 Loot Bag
    Rosive - Noxin Shop Level 1 Purchase
    Obscoom - Noxin Shop Level 2 Purchase
    Daymok - Noxin Shop Level 3 Purchase
    Elsneako - Noxin Shop Tier 1 Loot Baq
    Decompo - Noxin Shop Tier 2 Loot Bag
    Unknown - Noxin Shop Tier 3 Loot Bag
    Mush the Mudslinger - Kreebal Shop Tier 1 Loot Bag
    Swifttoes - Kreebal Shop Tier 2 Loot Bag
    Kablooey - Kreebal Shop Tier 3 Loot Bag

I will help you get the tyrax level 2 and leveL 3 loot bag pets after I get the tyrax level 3 pet.
    Awesome. I tried like 20 times today and I forget how many I tried before. I need to write down where all the everok and noxin favor points are but I need to get Boulder to his dungeon first.
    Tyrax Loot Bag Tier 3 has been found, its Chrono, a robot. Cool, been a lot of bags to find that one, now I just need tier 2 to close out Tyrax.
    It cost me 10000 everok favor just for the right to see it, but the tier 3 everok purchase pet is cobble. 20000 favor points. I wonder if the folks who make this game realize just how long it takes to get the 2500 then 10000 then 20000 favor points, its a lot of time.
    Tyrax Favor quests are now done, got the level 2 loot bag, Explooze, a tech spore.
    Rosive is spelled with a "v", not a "l".
    Fixed. RocketCzar, or anyone for that matter, looking to see what pets folks get from bramblespike loot bags. All the early information I got was it was just a random sample set from other existing loot bags. It would also explain the few times I open them and get nothing....those nothings could imply there was no pet to give me I did not have.

Imagine that is a glitch, would love if someone from PlayFusion could find out, but not sure I will get that answer. Makes no sense why only those loot bags would not give new pets. @Crow
    edited January 19
    Daymok is the name of the level 3 pet for Noxin that costs 20000 favor points.
    20,000 everok favor points has been spent to buy cobble, yet another spirit.

Then got lucky on the everok tier 1 loot bag, yet another spirit, Furyio. My 62nd pet.

Working on kreebal tier 3, Noxin shop 3 (20000) and now Everok tier 2. Daymok is the 20000 pet but at about 18000 or so favor points for that one.
    63rd pet now bought...Daymok. Can freely just work on loot bags. Did all the favor quests with Zyrus, Kora and Jax...got just one result, noxin tier 2 is Decompo, pet number 64. Still leaves one kreebal, two noxin and two everok loot bags to go. So my goal is 69 and then see what is missing from list.
    edited January 30
    Elsneako is noxin tier 1, a prowler pup. Have all the tier 1 loot bag ones now.