Pet Guide for first 40 pets and counting

lamorackelamoracke Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
edited July 21 in Game Guides
Okay. Am doing this a page at a time, 8 pets per page. Thought I would include a picture of the pet and list some of its characteristicss and how acquired on the side. Will attach each page as I finish. Wanted to take a look how it looks after the first page (8 pets) first.

Comments

• lamorackelamoracke Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    Here is page 2, if anyone has any feedback, errors, omissions, additions, please do not hesitate to mention. 16 done, 24 to go.

And page 3, lots of loot bag pets to go through. Only pet species I really want now is a worm but could be another one am forgetting.

And page 4 of 5. Finished the favor quest ones.

edited July 27
    And phew. Finished page 5 of 5. If I was printing this, the fact the columns don't line up would annoy more but hopefully it gets the job done.

(edited to fix a typo)

hey @HyyBall and @David K? thought you would want to see.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,066
    edited July 23
    Good guide. Was looking for something like this to be able to sneak a peek at the favour quest pets and the treasure chest card pets.
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    Nice, @lamoracke! Mind if I use this info to update my Faction/Favor guide?
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,549PlayFusion Team

Of course @HyyBall ...I figure once I post it here, the info is public use though if someone used the exact same pictures and stuff, I would like the credit at least in name.
    lamoracke said:

Of course @HyyBall ...I figure once I post it here, the info is public use though if someone used the exact same pictures and stuff, I would like the credit at least in name.

Oh, please. Of course I'd credit you. Already did for your earlier contributions :smile:
    Was hoping someone had found a pet I hadn't.
  • David K?David K? Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    I appreciate that it is more compact and easier to find things. Although, it could help to organize it by their order or look. Like Splysh and Puddle Goop, if they always will look exactly the same. Design wise, it could look a little better, but simple is always better. Great job!
    Well, I thought about organizing by pet type or alphabetical or element but I liked the idea of all the favor ones in a row and all the card deck ones in a row so that made my choice.
  • David K?David K? Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I wouldn't have had a clue lol, well at least it is organized somehow. By first glance, I suppose it is hard to see it. Anyway, great job!
    Wow, according to the new pet summoner thing with the new update, the following pets may be available....

Mountain - Mush the Mudslinger, Muddleton
    Nature - Gnarltooth, Axidi Jr
    Tech - Inhib - CETV2, Explooze, Kabloomy, Muddleton (dupe?), Mechano, CrushBot 27E, WarpBot 7C-B (listed twice)
    Astral - Swarmy, Nightwatcher, Luna, Gravus, Swifttoes
    Dread - Tainted Ooze, Dreadfang
    Storm - none

The sad thing is, the new pet Battle Bumbler is not in the list.

Glitches:
    1. It also does not recognize I have Nightwatcher. I guess I will do a bug report.
    2. It lists WarpBot 7C-B twice
    3. It shows Muddleton in both Tech and Mountain. Possible I guess to have one of each.

I hope none of the pets it asks me to summon but I do not have are the Exclusive pets from the kickstarter. Its one thing to not have them but to be reminded over and over I do not have them would even 10x more annoying. Time will tell.

In the meantime, lots of new pets to collect.
    We're not planning to list KS only pets in the list of unlockable pets.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    edited August 10
    I just got my Battle Bumbler. You guys should give people a chance to get Blobsworth for those who didn't attend the expo.
    Blobsworth is our event card and not exclusive to just the Expo. You'll have a chance to get them at future events that we attend :).
  • KulkyKulky Posts: 11
    It would be awesome if there were Pet figures that connected to the game/fusion core aswell! Maybe the figure version of pets could have a usable ingame skill like the weapons.?
    Okay, submitting the bug report @Crow for pets....
    1. Neither Ztixi nor Battle Bumbler are showing in list
    2. Muddleton is listed as both tech and mountain (maybe true for all I know)
    3. WarpBot 7C-B is listed twice in Tech
    4. Nightcrawler, in Astral, I own him, but its not showing as such and I can't select it in the menu.

Also did a non related bug report in the fact that 3 dread mantix bosses in Giggle Creek are not beatable right now, they do not seem to be able to be defeated and you can get stuck or some part of the three will follow you out and keep attacking.
    Per list above guys, we have maybe 16 pets to find out there. Perhaps they are out there, perhaps not, but I have 41 pets known with now 16 left unfound. Who here can find where they load first?

Mountain - Mush the Mudslinger, Muddleton
    Nature - Gnarltooth, Axidi Jr
    Tech - Inhib - CETV2, Explooze, Kabloomy, Mechano, CrushBot 27E, WarpBot 7C-B
    Astral - Swarmy, Luna, Gravus, Swifttoes
    Dread - Tainted Ooze, Dreadfang
    Storm - none
    We have passed on the reports. The Mantix Mobilisation boss is a known issue which our team are already working to resolve.
    Oh yeah, I guess I meant Mantix Mobilization not Giggle Creek. Hopefully they know what I meant.
    Yippee, now all 41 pets are level 50, but no new reports of pets I do not have are surfacing. Wonder if all 16 are out or any. I bet at least one of those tech ones are in that new tech dungeon, just a feeling.
    @Crow May I ask? WIth the new pet room in Safehaven, we now have a list of pets out there, give or take a few glitches that I reported on which hopefully will get fixed some day. My question is, there are 16 pets listed that I do not have. Do you know if all 16 of these are out or are some if not all of them associated with the full game release that is not out yet? Many of the ones missing are tech so I keep focusing on tech zones to no avail so far.
    lamoracke said:

@Crow May I ask? WIth the new pet room in Safehaven, we now have a list of pets out there, give or take a few glitches that I reported on which hopefully will get fixed some day. My question is, there are 16 pets listed that I do not have. Do you know if all 16 of these are out or are some if not all of them associated with the full game release that is not out yet? Many of the ones missing are tech so I keep focusing on tech zones to no avail so far.

To my knowledge every pet that is listed should be available in the game.
    Well, guess we have more looking to do. I should make a contest to give away a free blobsworth scan to those who can help find these 16 the most.
    lamoracke said:

Well, guess we have more looking to do. I should make a contest to give away a free blobsworth scan to those who can help find these 16 the most.

Well, damn. I do still need a blobsworth... I shall aid you in your quest!
    HyyBall said:

lamoracke said:

Well, damn. I do still need a blobsworth... I shall aid you in your quest!
    Don't you have it electronically?
    edited August 21
    42nd pet has been found....Gnarltooth, a rat, nature element (animal), nature bonus area from TCG, loaded on one of the initial rats in the zone.

Abilities: Fierce Bite - Damages the target and makes them take 25% more damage