Tyrax Historian
Unstable Defender

Colossi Artefact
Kreebal Raid Party
Kreebal Saboteur
Umbron Informant

Comments

• ninja9351ninja9351 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this is a tad too many cards for this buff. Considering you can only use 1 at any given time.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    Maybe it's just me, but I feel like this is a tad too many cards for this buff. Considering you can only use 1 at any given time.
    There's certainly a few of them but keep in mind that not everyone is going to have every card. This method ensures that even casual collectors have a good chance of getting something valuable out of getting a deck or booster pack. Not every card is exactly the same either so Tech chests have a chance of giving a Tech pet whereas as a Nature chest has the random chance of giving a Nature exclusive rare pet.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Post this in your FB page as well so we can link and share it to other Lightseeker groups.
    Don't worry, that's on the list :)
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Hey Crow...Kreebal Saboteur has no chance of giving access to the Fireforge for Kora or for Jax to get into Giggle Creek? I have gotten 3 party game tickets so far. I would think the wording of the card could imply the 2 dungeon exclusive items.

Still trying to get Kora into Fireforge, not sure why its so hard. Have gotten multiples of the other one.
    The Kreebal saboteur does have a rare chance of dropping access to Giggle Creek and Fireforge but it is a rare chance. The tickets drops from the kreebal in Dunes Edge are very rare so it can sometimes take a lot of farming to acquire one. If you can, try upping the difficulty when farming them as this increases your chances of better loot drops.
    Kreebal in Dunes Edge...will do. Glad to know its a chance. Kora wants in that place!!
    its not as important now that I finally got Jax enough power to get d21, but Kora wants the achievement.