A Guide to Pets

JaxJax Posts: 56 ✭✭
edited June 2017 in Game Guides

If you're like me you'll love having pets follow you around in games and helping in battle. But in Lightseekers, which is the pet for you? What do they all look like? What are their stats? Which order are they from? Where can I get them?

Well this is the place to find out! On this thread I aim to provide as much information as I possibly can about each game pet.

As there are quite a few and it will take some time to collect and level them all I will update this as and when I get new pets, levels and information from other members of the community.

Comments

• JaxJax Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited May 2017

List of current known pets in the game

Bomberson
    Snippy
    Ashwood Spirit
    Jolly Bumbler
    Sludge Shroom
    PuddleGoop
    Skywing
    Heavy Belly
    Gnarly
    Vinesnapper
    Bloomsnapper
    Tinker Bot
    Prowler Pup
    Cinder
    Gravitas
    Mossa
    Windlash
    Swarmy
    Tainted Ooze

Pets yet to be released
    Exclusive Kickstarter Tier 2 Pet
    Exclusive Kickstarter Tier 3 Pet
    Exclusive Kickstarter Tier 4 Pet
    edited May 2017
    Stats (No Lightstones)
    Below you will find base stats of pets without Lightstones. Please note Lightstones can drastically change the stats from those stated below but it would be impossible to list all possibilities, hence having the stats with no Lightstones

I will be adding more tables when I have gathered the information those levels

Pet stats from level 1 to 10

Pet stats from level 11 to 20

Pet stats from level 21 to 30
    edited June 2017

The Pets!

Where to get them, what they look like and their abilities!
    If you have completed the tutorial you'll no doubt have a pet already, below you'll find ways to obtain the pets I've found so far in the game

Bomberson

You get Bomberson as part of the Tyrax tutorial. Once you have unlocked Bomberson this pet will be available for all of your Lightseekers accounts on that device

Ashwood Spirit

You get the Ashwood Spirit as a quest reward. I will add the quest chain information here once I have it all (I have to replay this quest chain on a different character as I didn't record the info before!)

Jolly Bumbler

Purchase from Ashwood Forest for 6250 Sporebloom, at Stumpdrift Camp south of Overlook and East of Mossridge

Skywing

Purchase from Ashwood Forest for 50000 Sporebloom, at Stumpdrift Camp south of Overlook and East of Mossridge

Gnarly

Purchase from Ashwood Forest for 25000 gold in Overlook

Vinesnapper

Purchase from Ashwood Forest for 200000 gold in Overlook

Bloomsnapper

Purchase from Ashwood Rift for 6250 Sporebloom in Natureville

Sludge Shroom

A drop from 'Living Moss' at the start of the Ashwood Crater Dungeon

Puddle Goop

A drop from a 'Puddle Goop' at Puddle Plains just outside of the Ashwood Crater Dungeon.
    (head directly west out of Ashwood Crater, single spawn on dry land between a Bumbler on land and a River Rager in the water)

Tinker Bot

A drop from killing a Tinker Bot L12 around Rail's End. A Tinker Bot L12 is a rare spawn in place of the Tinker Bot K45 and Tinker Bot B73 models

Prowler Pup

A drop from killing a Lone Prowler Wolf just outside of the cave where the Astral Dungeon is located in Ashwood Rift

Cinder

A drop by killing Emberlord Scorchslug located in Burnby (the fire Kreebal Camp) far South West in Rail's End

Shrublet

A drop from killing the Giant Spore Feeder in the Flower Garden South of Mossridge

Gravitas

Purchased from Quartermaster Leami in Overlook for 500 Yikona Favor

Mossa

Purchased from Quartermaster Rye in Mossridge for 500 Hallowbark Favor

Windlash

Purchased from Quartermaster Buri in Joybrook Falls for 500 Mari Favor

Ztixi

Purchased from Quartermaster Rye in Mossridge for 2500 Hallowbark Favor
    Requires Tier 2 upgrade of 2500 Hallowbark Favor before it appears to purchase

Fuzz

Won from a Tier 1 Hallowbark Loot Bag purchased from Quartermaster Rye in Mossridge for 100 Hallowbark Favor

Bramblor

Won from a Tier 2 Hallowbark Loot Bag purchased from Quartermaster Rye in Mossridge for 200 Hallowbark Favor
    Requires Tier 2 upgrade of 2500 Hallowbark Favor before Tier 2 Loot Bag appears to purchase

Shimmer

Won from a Tier 1 Yikona Loot Bag purchased from Quartermaster Leami in Overlook for 100 Yikona Favor

Surgling

Won from a Tier 1 Mari Loot Bag purchased from Quartermaster Buri in Joybrook Falls for 100 Mari Favor

Blobsworth

Currently you can only acquire this pet by visiting a Lightseekers Booth at Real Life events where you can get a Blobsworth card which is scanned to redeem the pet

Swarmy

I screenshot this from the Lightseekers Gameplay Trailer on YouTube, I believe this is a so far undiscovered pet?

Tainted Ooze

I screenshot this from the Lightseekers Gameplay Trailer on YouTube, I believe this is so far an undiscovered pet?

edited May 2017

Unreleased Pets

To see which Pledges were eligible for the Kickstarter pets please click the Spoiler below
    'Digital Dabbler' ($10 Pledge) - Tier 2 pet only

'Digital Beta Pack' ($20 Pledge) - Tier 2 & Tier 3 pets only

'Digital Pioneer Pack' ($45 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Battle Pack' ($150 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Legendary Pack' ($300 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Completionist Pack' ($500 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Designer Pack' ($1,000 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Lightseeker "Light" Pack' ($2,500 Pledge) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

'Lightseeker Pack' ($10,000) - Tier 2, 3 & 4 pets

In addition to the individual pledges above Lightseekers added a Digital Mini-Pack Add-On to the Kickstarter campaign on Novemeber 3rd 2016. By adding an additional $10 to your pledge you could choose this option which gave you all 3 Exclusive pets and access to a unique quest area.
    Only backers who pledged at the $50, $60 and $99 tiers were eligible for this Add-on as those tiers DID NOT include any pets
    edited May 2017
    Pet Evolution
    Nothing is known about this yet, but it has been stated that Playfusion will want the pets to evolve as they level to higher tier. I'll add more here as we find out!
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for reading and I hope this guide helped you make your pet choice. This is just the start of the guide, I wanted to give the raw information I currently have. This guide will constantly evolve with more information as we the community find it. I will also 'pretty' the guide up with images and headers in the coming weeks
    Just managed to get 2 new pets on my lunch! 1st and last kills of my lunch. I'll update the guide with details this evening :)
    edited May 2017
    Just managed to get 2 new pets on my lunch! 1st and last kills of my lunch. I'll update the guide with details this evening :)
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    You forgot to add Tinker Pet. :tongue:

Either way, awesome!
    You forgot to add Tinker Pet. :tongue:

Either way, awesome!
    Thanks! and yes I'll be adding that up soon, I don't have it yet but hopefully not long!

I've just added the Puddle Goop and Sludge Shroom images :smile:
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Appreciate the guide but as time goes by and those exclusive pets come out, its going to be depressing to view this guide and know I can't ever get those pets. Folks will spend $1000 on this game easily and they can't ever get these $10 pets because they did not know about this game 6 months before it came out?
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Appreciate the guide but as time goes by and those exclusive pets come out, its going to be depressing to view this guide and know I can't ever get those pets. Folks will spend $1000 on this game easily and they can't ever get these $10 pets because they did not know about this game 6 months before it came out?
    It may be frustrating, but understandable. This is the case with many games, often as alpha and beta tester exclusives. But in this case, it's explicitly rewarding those who funded the project and made it possible for it to be available for everyone. If these backers hadn't supported the project 6 months ago, no one would have this game now. They took a leap of faith in PlayFusion, and are rewarded for trusting them.

Fortunately, this has no effect on anyone else's gameplay -- it only means that newcomers can't complete the *full* collection.
  • ShamuraiShamurai Posts: 67 ✭✭
    It may be frustrating, but understandable. This is the case with many games, often as alpha and beta tester exclusives. But in this case, it's explicitly rewarding those who funded the project and made it possible for it to be available for everyone. If these backers hadn't supported the project 6 months ago, no one would have this game now. They took a leap of faith in PlayFusion, and are rewarded for trusting them.

Fortunately, this has no effect on anyone else's gameplay -- it only means that newcomers can't complete the *full* collection.
    Although I'm super sad I hadn't known about this to back and and thereby didn't get all the goodies (cuz I woulda backed it big!). I understand and respect those that did, and think they deserve all the perks they paid for.. I'm sorta hoping though that ANY KS exclusives aren't vastly or even above marginally better than what those who didn't back can get. As it stands between my wife and I, we've spent over $200 on this game and I'd hate to think that I don't have an nearly equal shot at the best of the goodies... As I'm planning on buying the figures when they become available for retail as well.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116
    Playfusion will be introducing more pets a little later on. These pets will evolve as you make them powerful.
    Exclusive Kickstarter Pets, in terms of details, have not been released yet. These were exclusive to those that backed the project and wanted a little extra.
  • ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    cant wait to make my bomb on wheels pet a mega bomb on wheels pet B)
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116
    I wanna strap a NUKE to my pet :smiley:
    These poor pets being sent off to battle with explosives lol
    Swamp Creeper TCG seems to be the key for Heavybelly
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭

Unreleased Pets

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $10 or more

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $20 or more

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $45 or more

Wait so... Since I backed the tier with the started set, what was that... $50? I am due these pets eventually??? It's been so long since I read the Kickstarter stuff.
  • Darkrai848Darkrai848 Posts: 150

Unreleased Pets

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $10 or more

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $20 or more

To obtain this pet you need to have backed the Lightseekers Kickstarter campaign by $45 or more

Wait so... Since I backed the tier with the started set, what was that... $50? I am due these pets eventually??? It's been so long since I read the Kickstarter stuff.
    No, sadly your not. If you backed the $50 starter pack level it excluded the pets. If you wanted the pets with the $50 starter pack you had to add them as an add-on for $10.
    No, sadly your not. If you backed the $50 starter pack level it excluded the pets. If you wanted the pets with the $50 starter pack you had to add them as an add-on for $10.
    Ah ok. The way he snipped it confused me there. Thanks!
  • Darkrai848Darkrai848 Posts: 150
    No problem. They made some of the parts of the kickstarter confusing to began with lol.
    No problem. They made some of the parts of the kickstarter confusing to began with lol.
    Yeah I should probably remove where I added 'or more' in the guide for these as it was only specific tiers where you could get those pets. Sadly the $50 pledge didn't include these pets, but the $45 pledge did include them. Bizarre I know but that's how they did the Kickstarter

Unreleased Pets

Apologies as I may have caused some confusion with how I worded my original post. I have just updated this section hopefully making it more clear as to which Kickstarter Tiers are eligible for each pet
  • A10ThunderboltA10Thunderbolt Posts: 15
    So I have a little information on the Sneaky Kreebal when you summon it from the card it will only last for 90 minutes then he is gone you have to rescan the card
    So I have a little information on the Sneaky Kreebal when you summon it from the card it will only last for 90 minutes then he is gone you have to rescan the card
    Followers and Pets are two different things. Well the way they portray it. Followers are temporary and are from cards. Pets are more permanent and can level up and such.
    Followers and Pets are two different things. Well the way they portray it. Followers are temporary and are from cards. Pets are more permanent and can level up and such.
    Yeah I don't have any cards yet so when I saw the Youtube video the Sneaky Kreebal being summoned by a card appeared to be a pet. I've removed it from the guide for now unless it turns out to be an actual pet and then I'll re-add it
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    The difference between followers and pets is:

Followers: Summoned directly into the game to help in combat. Can't be leveled up and last for a limited time before needing to be scanned again. Followers can include heroes rather than just creatures.

Pets: You add them to your account by equipping a collar that you receive either from a quest, vendor or drop. They are permanently added to your account and can be leveled up and improved with lightstones. Future pets will have tiers allowing them to evolve as you improve them. They have no cooldown and will follow you until unsummoned.
    Yeah, still not a fan of this $10 exclusive thing for pets. Have bought enough cards to get a complete TCG set and will spend who knows how much on the game and figures but because I did not know about this $10, I can't ever have these pets? Its the biggest sour taste to me in this whole game if you ask me, I wish they could figure out some way folks could earn them later.