Pet Guide (post yours too!)

Comments

• ZeonZeon Posts: 1,114
    -.-
    I'll just use an all in one purpose to clear an area of Sludge Shrooms!

• ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    nicee haha, where does the sludge drop?
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,901PlayFusion Team

nicee haha, where does the sludge drop?

I got mine from the Moss Sludges in Ashwood Crater Dungeon.
    World 1 and 2. Some are near Overlook, others near the town of Nurtureville.

I got mine from Ashwood Crater dungeon, before Open Access.
  • plasmamodoplasmamodo Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Zeon said:

Has anyone confirmed a drop from anywhere except Ashwood Crater? I wouldn't want to send people farming in the wrong field...
  • Darkrai848Darkrai848 Posts: 146

tinketbot im still having a rough time getting to drop zzz.. but the purple dread wolf i got on 2ed kill of those wolves with the skull faces

Any info on where to get this "puple dread wolf" pet? Would love to find him.

tinketbot im still having a rough time getting to drop zzz.. but the purple dread wolf i got on 2ed kill of those wolves with the skull faces

from the purple wolves with skull faces in 2ed zone.
    also i got a red slime pet name cinders from the kreebal boss southwest corner of dunes edge
    edited May 2017

Zeon said:

Has anyone confirmed a drop from anywhere except Ashwood Crater? I wouldn't want to send people farming in the wrong field...
    At this stage it's an assumption. So good idea to use caution. Evidently, i now have the Sludge Shroom. Ashwood Crater dungeon drop.

from the purple wolves with skull faces in 2ed zone.
    I assume you mean ether the Night Prowler or the Lone Night Prowler? Do you happen to remember which one? Don't want to farm them for hours just to find I was killing the wrong one.
    lone night prowler
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Hey, @Arkiehmaru. Is it Emberlord Scorchslug that dropped Cinder?
    yep. @HyyBall
    HyyBall said:

Hey, @Arkiehmaru. Is it Emberlord Scorchslug that dropped Cinder?

I got mine from the lava trainer (in the same area tho).
  • sparqsparq Posts: 8
    I too got Cinder from one of the guys near Emberlord Scorchslug and had Shrublet drop from Giant Spore Feeder in Flower Garden.
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    I got the Sludge Shroom the first try. Puddle Gloop I think after >10 attempts. LOL
  • sparqsparq Posts: 8
    Think I got lucky and got Shimmer from my first Tier 1 Yikona Loot Bag. I then got 20 Mari Goody Bags and 16 Hallowbark Loot Bags and no more pets. Shimmer is a yellow and purple lunar beetle that takes 2 stones. His special ability: "Fires a barrage of projectiles at the target. Allies around the target get healed". And for anyone wondering, the Mari and Hallowbark bags had 6-10 storm/nature pearls, 5-8 storm/nature fragments, 8-12 regular fragments, 63-83 clouds/plants, or 2.3-3.5k gold.
    sparq said:

Think I got lucky and got Shimmer from my first Tier 1 Yikona Loot Bag. I then got 20 Mari Goody Bags and 16 Hallowbark Loot Bags and no more pets. Shimmer is a yellow and purple lunar beetle that takes 2 stones. His special ability: "Fires a barrage of projectiles at the target. Allies around the target get healed". And for anyone wondering, the Mari and Hallowbark bags had 6-10 storm/nature pearls, 5-8 storm/nature fragments, 8-12 regular fragments, 63-83 clouds/plants, or 2.3-3.5k gold.

Yep! Already have you completely covered in my post, @sparq :smile:
    https://forum.lightseekers.com/discussion/6153/faction-and-repeatable-quests-guide
  • VoiceOfJaxVoiceOfJax Posts: 51
    I just got Mossa!

• AmpDragonessAmpDragoness Posts: 10
    Just found the game through UKGE and picked up Blobsworth from the booth! Not sure how to post pics here yet though I think my account is to new.

Just found the game through UKGE and picked up Blobsworth from the booth! Not sure how to post pics here yet though I think my account is to new.

Heya,

In order to share/post images you will need to acquire 25 points. These can be viewed (among other stats) under your profile by clicking your username top right of the screen.

Link below will tell you how to achieve points on your forum account.
    https://forum.lightseekers.com/discussion/comment/11531#Comment_11531
  • AmpDragonessAmpDragoness Posts: 10
    > @Zeon said:
    > Just found the game through UKGE and picked up Blobsworth from the booth! Not sure how to post pics here yet though I think my account is to new.
    >
    > Heya,
    >
    > In order to share/post images you will need to acquire 25 points. These can be viewed (among other stats) under your profile by clicking your username top right of the screen.
    >
    > Link below will tell you how to achieve points on your forum account.
    > https://forum.lightseekers.com/discussion/comment/11531#Comment_11531

Thanks! :D
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 567
    edited June 2017
    YOu guys are doing luckier than me. Have done 40 yikona loot bags to no avail and have failed on the giant spore feeder over 300 times now at difficulty 17 to get shrublet. I keep trying each day a little. Eventually stopped trying on loot bags until I have all the ones you can buy first as I felt I was making no progress.
  • SupermanSuperman Posts: 9
    > @Arkiehmaru said:
    > lone night prowler

Would you mind telling me where exactly to find the lone night prowler? Is it that one that seems to be stuck in the plants near the the top of the Ashwood zone? And if so, how do I get it out of there? Thanks.
    Superman said:

> @Arkiehmaru said:

> lone night prowler

Would you mind telling me where exactly to find the lone night prowler? Is it that one that seems to be stuck in the plants near the the top of the Ashwood zone? And if so, how do I get it out of there? Thanks.

It's actually in the other Ashwood zone -- the second area. Southwest corner of it, but yeah. Second zone.
  • SupermanSuperman Posts: 9
    HyyBall said:

Superman said:

> @Arkiehmaru said:

> lone night prowler

It's actually in the other Ashwood zone -- the second area. Southwest corner of it, but yeah. Second zone.
    Thanks, much appreciated

• LizardKingLizardKing Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    I have Windcutter (Mari Loyalty) and Mossa (Oakthorn Loyalty)
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 567
    Am debating to make a pet guide given I have 40 pets. Deciding to figure out how to go about it, Any suggestions?
  • VikiGreenVikiGreen Posts: 3
    nice
  • I do have a game guide and I will update it this week to include 56 pets now including the 4 kickstarter ones. Check it out int he game guides section.