Pet Guide (post yours too!)

plasmamodoplasmamodo Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in Game Guides
Here are the pets I have found so far and how to obtain them. Abilities and details in the spoiler tabs.

Bomberson

Jax tutorial

Snippy

Kora tutorial

Ashwood Spirit

Completion of Cherry quest line starting in Ashwood Forest and ending in Ashwood Rift

Jolly Bumbler

Purchase from chimchou in Stumpdrift Camp for 6250 sporebloom

Skywing

Purchase from chimchou in Stumpdrift Camp for 6250 sporebloom

Sludge Shroom

Drop from Moss Sludge in Ashwood Crater dungeon

Comments

• plasmamodoplasmamodo Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Tinker Bot

Dropped from Tinkerbot L12 (rare spawn) in Rail's End
    3 reserved
    4 reserved
    5 reserved
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116
    edited May 2017
    Tinker Bot
    Drops from Dune's Edge. Can be found near the Kreebal camp.

Puddle Goop

Drops from outside Ashwood Crater Dungeon. He wanders about with the Ragers
  • VarcarusVarcarus Posts: 311
    edited May 2017
    Heavybelly
    A very rare drop or from a treasure chest card.

Vinesnapper
    Overlook shop, 200k gold coins.

• sparqsparq Posts: 8
    Not sure if any of these got changed since the wipe, but I was keeping a list of my pets abilities and here's what I had: Bloomsnapper takes 2 stones and the ability drops seeds (quite frequently, I think I've seen 2 or 3 on the ground at once) that heal you for 25% of your HP and triple the damage of your auto attack. It looks like a plant and is sold in Nurtureville. Gnarler takes one stone and the ability taunts all enemies for 5 seconds with a 40% chance for them to miss. Gnerler is a rat and is sold in Overlook. Shrublet takes 1 stone and the ability damages target and leaches health for him and you. Shrublet looks identical to Sludge Shroom and I think dropped from an enemy that looks the same. Tinker Bot takes 2 stones and the ability gives you a 40% attack and cast speed for 8 seconds if you stand in the circle. Tinker bot dropped from a tinker bot in Rail's End. Prowler Pup takes 1 stone and the ability increases the pup's attack speed 100% for 8 seconds. Prowler pup looks like the wolves with the tusks but dropped from a prowler with the skull head. I'm hoping to get a beetle and mantis, but no luck so far.
    Thanks @Zeon , @Vyrelord , and @sparq . Can you also please post what it takes to obtain the pet? Thanks!
  • DanxTheTyraxDanxTheTyrax Posts: 30
    I wish they had a more Dragon-like pet, or a Dragon Character would be cool as a new hero.
    Thanks @Zeon , @Vyrelord , and @sparq . Can you also please post what it takes to obtain the pet? Thanks!
    Done!
    edited May 2017
    Ooops... anyway done
    Thanks!
  • WizzitWizzit Posts: 110
    @Vyrelord I don't think I have seen a treasure chest card. Can you post one please
    @Vyrelord I don't think I have seen a treasure chest card. Can you post one please
    Basically those loot cards you get, be it from an order or the colossi artifact card.
  • WizzitWizzit Posts: 110
    Basically those loot cards you get, be it from an order or the colossi artifact card.
    Nope, still not sure I know what one your talking about, can you link a pic?
    Nope, still not sure I know what one your talking about, can you link a pic?
    In the trading card game, there are a few cards that once scanned ingame will give a loot drop, but theres a cooldown every 2 hours.

They give gold, fragments, keys, items ect.
  • ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    theirs acturly 2 for unaligned, colossi artifact and umbra theif, each order only has one though i think
    theirs acturly 2 for unaligned, colossi artifact and umbra theif, each order only has one though i think
    I dunno but currently there is no advantages over one or the other, which seems silly but what can ya do.
  • ShamuraiShamurai Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Thanks for the tips on on how to get. I've only got the Ashwood Spirit, Snippy, and Heavy Belly from a drop...
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    I am having the worst luck getting this Puddle Goop to drop...
    edited May 2017
    I really, really, yep, really want HeavyBelly. That stun feature i can see possibilities. Though i love tinker bot. awesome buffs.
    I think I killed about 50 tinker bots on difficulty 20, rec 11 yesterday to no avail. Got a few rarity one gadgets and gizmos and one green thinkerbot lightstone. Got to keep trying I suppose
    hmm Lightstone, tinkbot!

Well , i can tell you it is random! Basically got it on my 2nd attempt. While actively trying.
    tinketbot im still having a rough time getting to drop zzz.. but the purple dread wolf i got on 2ed kill of those wolves with the skull faces
    tinketbot im still having a rough time getting to drop zzz.. but the purple dread wolf i got on 2ed kill of those wolves with the skull faces
    What are the buffs on the purple dread wolf pet?
    i think it was increases the wolfs attack speed by 100% for 10 seconds
    Got the Tinker Bot to drop; it was orange rarity. It was from a rare spawn Tinker Bot L12 in Rail's End. See post near the top.
    It took me a good long while but I finally got the Puddle Gloop to drop! Now to farm the Sludge Shroom.
    I am still trying to farm that Shroom.
    I got the Sludge Shroom! Very lucky drop during my lunch break :smiley: