Lightseekers Fan Art!

FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
edited May 12 in Chat room
I'm amazed this hasn't been a thing yet. Well... here on the forums that is.

So yeah, title is self explanatory. Artwork made by the community based off of Lightseekers.
I'd love to see people's creations! Especially new characters based off the existing races.

I guess I'll start. Here is my original character based off the Tyrax race.

Comments

• David K?David K? Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭✭
    I am still waiting for them to make a general thread on it. I've already posted several fan art links. They said the more people do it and the more popular it is they will give us our own fanart thread for subthreads, but only you and @KOHDOK have posted since my vday art and background art pieces.
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    @David K? Mind linking to yours and his if they are on the forums? I want to see! o3o
    I tried searching the forums before making this thread and nothing popped up. Nothing obvious anyway.
  • KOHDOKKOHDOK Posts: 276 ✭✭✭

edited May 13
    Most of it is linked to my Lightseeker - David K? page. Except for the background... I honestly don't like it that much.

I need to work on my 3D model by giving it a mouth and making some images for my stream. Like him sitting on the toilet... or making coffee... AFK for five minutes type of things.
    Both of you, neato!

Lol @David K? , nice fake/fan figure. xD
    Waiting for the extra equipment like-

Quick doodle.

@FaithSDK if there were an add friend button, I'd friend you in an instant. -cough cough- @Roadcat

I am definitely liking your art style.
  • bsjkupobsjkupo Posts: 68 ✭✭
    This is all awesome stuff! :D

I'm all up for more fan art, keep it coming!
    Thanks! I wish more people are doing it but I guess it is too early to??? Lol, are photo ops considered "fan art"?

Jax's size is perfect with my other figures. Dell Conagher the Engineer admiring Jax's arm tech. :tongue: Because the Engineer builds fancy machines for fighting as well. Not so PG13 though from where he's from.

@FaithSDK I love photography with figures! Have you heard of the artists Eva and Franco Mattes? Their website is http://0100101110101101.org/

I absolutely liked their gallery" It's always six o'clock". It featured a lot of action figure type work.
    David K? said:

@FaithSDK I love photography with figures! Have you heard of the artists Eva and Franco Mattes? Their website is http://0100101110101101.org/

I absolutely liked their gallery" It's always six o'clock". It featured a lot of action figure type work.

No I have not. Interesting though!

I believe they used to have pictures on their site but I haven't seen the video on their site in a while.
  • MM Posts: 24
    Really impressive artwork, guys! I've enjoyed this thread! Please keep them coming :)
  • nuisancenuisance Posts: 9
    edited August 25

It has been a week since I discovered this game and... well, this happened. This is a record for me, by the way. Normally I'm incredibly reluctant to create fanart, usually it takes months, if not years.

Needless to say this is a work in progress, there's much more to be done!
    It's looking pretty good so far!
    My Flynamo and Spinblade 3000 arrived in the post today. I had spent a whole week absolutely beside myself with excitement and anticipation but rather than playing with them I instead spent the entire day working on this like normal people don't. Whether I actually finish this picture or not is entirely dependant on if my decrepit Intuos 4 can hold on to life just a little longer.

edited September 3
    I've had my Intous 4 for ... I guess 3-4 years. I think I've used it about five times lol... Now I leave it at work in case anyone needs to use it. I'm sure it is very good but I'm so used to the mouse.
  • diagnulldiagnull Posts: 16
    My addition to the Lightseekers fan art:

Vela done as a LEGO Microfig (the tiny ones they use in LEGO boardgames) with sculpted feathers and other details.

More to come very soon!

-c
  • NoctinaNoctina Posts: 2
    > @"David K?" said:
    > I've had my Intous 4 for ... I guess 3-4 years. I think I've used it about five times lol... Now I leave it at work in case anyone needs to use it. I'm sure it is very good but I'm so used to the mouse.
    Heh I have had my ol Wacom Graphite CTE-630 for almost 15 years...I am amazed it still functions after all the use and abuse. No pen pressure though.
  • diagnulldiagnull Posts: 16
    Finished another Lightseekers LEGO:

I wasn't sure from the card art what kind of shoes, if any, Tenebra wore so I went with none. :)

-c
    I could have done more and in less time but I haven't been well... That said, seeing the work-in-progress I posted earlier in this thread shared on the Lightseekers Facebook page certainly gave me some much needed motivation and enthusiasm.

@David K? never has a string of words so quickly earned both my fear and respect as the words "but I'm so used to the mouse." ;) Seriously, I've seen people do some incredible art using either a mouse or just their finger on a tablet and it blows my mind because every single time I've ever tried it I have brought shame upon myself with my profound ineptitude lol
    So I tried making a low poly model of the Crackling Beast card. I got lazy at texturing the feet because something came up and I started worrying about it (personal. :/ )

But here is my fan model nonetheless.

• CrowCrow Posts: 2,549PlayFusion Team
    That is awesome!