Dungeon Bosses

ZeonZeon Posts: 1,106
edited May 2017 in Game Guides

The ground smash allows Rockmaw to pull off a very hefty ability, massively damaging. It takes time to charge and unleash. The red circling rings around Rockmaw are the result of the ground smash and have their own special ability. Standing on these ground smashes will deal damage to your character as-well. Once you identify it charging up, simply take a few steps back. No need to run.

Once a certain point of recommendation is met, Rockmaw will be able to heal on his circling rings below him.
Move around to allow Rockmaw to follow you into a neutral area, away from his ability red healing circling rings

Red circling energy rings - Heals Rockmaw
Red circling energy rings - Deals damage overtime to character

Stay clear of the brown energy rings. Move off and away once it is activated, or anticipate and avoid it entirely. Hit the barrel carrier to drop an explosive barrel.

Allow Razlav to follow you onto the explosive barrel, this will deal a lot of damage.

Brown circling energy rings - Deals damage
Purple circling energy rings under barrel carrier - Deals extra damnage
Barrel - Explosive drum

Once the slimes are active Magrok does not attack, he plays defensive, shielding himself. Take out the slimes asap. The summonable slimes allow Magrok to-become stronger.

Magrok will leap off the ground and thunder back down releasing purple healing energy rings that trigger when Magrok's health is at the half way point. They do extremely massive damage. They will heal Magrok using your characters health, draining your character of health. Once this happens move as far away as you can before Magrok crashes down with his smash ability, sending out the purple healing energy rings. Or draw Magrok into the center and give yourself more space to run in either direction. Whatever you do, DO NOT STAND ON THEM

Purple circling energy rings - Heals and health drain
Slumped Magrok - Defensive stance, shielding
Summonable Slimes - Deals damage and empowers Magrok

Comments

• ZeonZeon Posts: 1,106
    edited May 2017

You don't have to move about a lot, the key is to keep damaging Tug until he uses his summon ability. Take out the Tunnel workers that spawn from the tunnels. Once Tug charges up his 2nd ability be ready, save your mana for heals and stuns when needed (generally, this cannot be avoided ). This will aid in the recovery after the blast.

If you have the additional powers, you have other options open to you to avoid the blast attack. Timing is key. Watch for when Tug hops, that 's a que for his special ability attacks.

Yellow energy rings on the ground - Tugs Massive Blast of Tunnel Workers.
    The Hop - Tug will hop from side to side.
    Note: Generally all Kreebal will hop from side to side (pins and needles) prior to casting spells.

Use your powerful abilities often. Once Sargata unleashes the bomb attack, run through him, to avoid. Sargata's 2nd ability will summon explosive bugs. Be sure to take them out asap.

To avoid most of the bomb attacks, stand just in front of Sargata. You'll be almost out of range from the bombardment. A timed stun will avoid the bomb bombardment entirely. Stun the bugs and defeat them or stun Sargata and take care of the bugs immediately afterwards. If timed correctly, have them come close to Sargata and then stun Sargata and target the bugs. This way you'll still be dealing damage to both enemies at the same time.

Sargata jumps and will also open up his wings - Both abilities are triggered through this action.

Do not allow Moon Moon to summon more than 1 enemy at a time. You'll be overrun with Gravity Meddlers and Foremen healers. Sun feeders are mostly harmless and should be easy and quick to kill, if necessary. Once the Foremen spawn take them out asap, as they will start to heal Moon Moon. The Gravity Meddlers avoid their yellow energy ring ground powers.

Summons and possible side effects;
    Moon Moon will in adversely stun himself.
    Moon Moon may also deal himself damage, involving a summonable NPC (Foremen/Sun Feeder/Gravity Meddler)
    Green stream of energy - Resulting in NPC health gain
    Yellow stream of energy - Resulting in NPC health loss
    Yellow rings on the ground - Resulting in NPC casting spell - Stun ability
    edited May 2017

Use heavy attacks, avoid the spinners while attacking and take out the Flooms and Lightening Crackles asap. Continue this method until there are 2 spinners in the arena, stay to the edges and move whenever possible

Entice the boss to follow you into a corner. The spinners will miss a chance to collide while in the corner but they may still get lucky. The puddles that form upon the ground are Flooms. Above all else, take these out before they can fully summon, by walking over the forming puddles of Flooms.

Forming puddles - Floom Summoning
    Spinning NPC - Stun

Hit with various attacks, avoid the blue energy rings and use the comb bomb to help defeat this boss.

The comb bomb will deal a lot of damage to the boss as well as the character. Simply walk into it, with the boss in the area. KNockback ability will be much better at doing this as the character can shove the boss right on it.

Blue energy rings - Deals damage to character.

Hit the tentacles as clean and fast as possible. Once this has been done quickly use the big powers on the Squid.

Avoid being stuck between tentacles. Hitting the outwards ones first, working towards inwards. On the final tentacle use small auto attacks and save up the powerful powers on the boss.

Boss attack state - Posture up and movement
    Boss stun state - Posture down and no movement.
    edited May 2017

His groundpound hits extremely hard, best to avoid this as this will deal a lot of damage. Stay close to and use all you have against him. He'll summon 2 other minions to aid him. Take these out, you can still be close to Commander GroundPound as you deal with them.

Commander GroundPound basic attack will charge into a lethal fiery swing, that will deal more damage, be sure to have mana for this to replenish health if needed. Use a stun ability to nullify the GroundPound smash.

Raises arms above his head - GroundPound smash
    Fiery attack - Small infused flames on his fists and body

Standard basic attacks with good amounts of spell damage to quickly deal with this Boss. Wrathshard will eventually use his 2nd ability and this will deal a great amount of damage.

Stay back on Wrathshard's second ability as this will cause huge amounts of damage, be cautious as to not to walk into it either.

Arms will raise, lifting his whole body into the air - Red energy damage attack

Flamewaker Vukan alone is quite manageable, so best to hit him early and hard. Once Vukan summons 2 of his abilities, quickly dispatch them. Do not focus on Vukan. If the second ability is triggered, while the first ability summons is still active, it will be almost impossible to manage this. However, if that were to occur, use the arena to try to regen health asap and kite hit the minions till they are defeated. If successful continue to damage Vukan.

Two abilities both summons. Flame chained rumblers x3 and Flame chained hurlers. Vukan's second summonable ability will stun him.

Slumbers into inactivity - Stunned state
    edited May 2017

Mantix Mobilization Bosses

SWARMBRINGER KAZZIK

First encounter - Quite tough and very resourceful. Limited magical abilities but deadly. Spawns minions that deal physical damage.
    Tips
    Use your powerful abilities, while being wary of distance. Once it casts its first ability (green damaging rings) do not engage, keep as much distance as possible, drawing it off them. They will drain health in secs. Take out the small little minions, usually they will be close to the boss, thus making this easier.

Additional Info
    Be wary when drawing the boss off the green energy rings, they can ripple outwards

Identifiable Actions and Causes
    Green rings of energy - Drains health

CATOMON THE SPIKY

Second encounter - Fairly easy to begin with, deals moderate damage, however, later into the battle Catomon will call upon summons, making this a very formidable boss.
    Tips
    Get close and start hitting, use every weapon in your arsenal. Unrelenting hits. Once it summons the Giant Cactooze, take this out asap. This will cause a major headache if left unchecked. The second summoning will heal the boss, so again, deal with the Dune Binder asap. Should be very easy to kill.

Additional Info
    The Giant Cactooze will spawn its own minions, making light work if the Giant Cactooze isn't dealt with sooner. One possible solution is to just concentrate on it (Giant Cactooze) as the minions it spawns will die when it does, however the minions can quickly overpower, resulting in a swift death. Another problematic incident to take care of is when the Dune Binder gets spawn, while the Cactooze and its minions are still active. It will release a casting healing spell around the boss, healing it.
    Fusion Breach ability is your best friend against the Giant Cactooze spawn minions.
    Note: Fusion Breach is unlockable as F2P.

Green energy - Healing spell
    Green puffs of clouds - Summoning

PRINCESS HIRIXI

Final encounter - Fairly manageable depending how you tackle this boss. A few good magical abilities one being a summon of a minion.
    Tips
    The key is to avoid the damaging green puffs of smoke that it will try to hit with, when not using its basic attack.

Additional Info
    Once it starts using its damaging green puff attack, run around it in a continuous circle, avoid being caught in it as it will drain health in secs, resulting in a swift death. The second ability is a summoning. Razorthorn Raider. Look out for yellow rings of energy upon the ground as this will make the boss immune or take less damage when active.

Green puffs of clouds - Damaging spell
    Yellow rings of energy - Summon/less damage/immune.
    edited May 2017

Reserved
    Reserved
    Reserved
  • DanxTheTyraxDanxTheTyrax Posts: 30
    Oh I see the reserved is so that you can edit it later because if someone comments then the next update you post will not be at the top.
    edited May 2017

Oh I see the reserved is so that you can edit it later because if someone comments then the next update you post will not be at the top.

The 3 reserved could be for future dungeons, i suspect maybe 3 more.

Anyone is free to ask any questions about any inconsistencies on the Dungeon Bosses. I have reserved 3 spaces to fill in later. :)
  • ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i was wondering what skills you use zeon? you said you can do like 3+ diffitcurtys above recommanded? im on 16 and can barely do that.
    edited May 2017

i was wondering what skills you use zeon? you said you can do like 3+ diffitcurtys above recommanded? im on 16 and can barely do that.

At the moment yes. It is difficult at +3 above recommended. Though i think with the right equipment and talents plus abilities, this should continue. I will admit however at really high difficulties this may require a 2nd stun or something very similar. And a maxed out character. Possibly anything beyond recommended 15+.

Skills I use.
    - Freeze time
    - Power Surge
    - Rapid Regen
    - Overcharge
    - Fusion Breach

Edit - Pets i use.
    - Tinker Bot - 40% buff attack
    - Ashwood Spirit - Healer and curer
    - Sludge Shroom - 40% buff def/shield
    - Puddle Goop - Healer
  • ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    thanks
    Janitor Swoop. Can someone who has done this dungeon repeatedly tell me of their experience with the 2nd boss Janitor Swoop using a knockback ability.

And i am almost finished with this guide. Just needs a little tidying up, here and there.
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Zeon said:

At the moment yes. It is difficult at +3 above recommended. Though i think with the right equipment and talents plus abilities, this should continue. I will admit however at really high difficulties this may require a 2nd stun or something very similar. And a maxed out character. Possibly anything beyond recommended 15+.

Skills I use.
    - Freeze time
    - Power Surge
    - Rapid Regen
    - Overcharge
    - Fusion Breach

Edit - Pets i use.
    - Tinker Bot
    - Ashwood Spirit
    Talents? :smile:
    :D There you go!

For now, this is completed! Will update when necessary for mistakes, inaccuracies and visual improvements.