Share your tribute cards here!

Comments

• azman9azman9 Posts: 18
    edited May 2017
    I'll repost :)
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    Hey @azman9 Your cards are a little bent out of shape which makes them more difficult to scan. You might want to try flattening them a bit and uploading again :)
  • David K?David K? Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭
    images
    I couldn't get your two to work. :'(
  • azman9azman9 Posts: 18
    These should work :D!

Yay! Those work!
  • KOHDOKKOHDOK Posts: 276 ✭✭✭

I don't know why, but sometimes after scanning a tribute card and quickly scanning another, it says the other has already been scanned. However, leaving the camera and coming back into it seems to fix it.
    Hey guys,

We have identified a bug with some Tribute cards where they list their benefit as 'none'. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.
    All fixed! You can now see what the cards do when you scan them ;)
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116
    I am just getting a continuous logging in to lightseekers via the scan - Followed by failed to connect. Error talking to load balancer.
  • HyyBallHyyBall Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Sadly, the only ones I've been able to successfully scan are the images that were actually scanned, and not any of the pictures of cards.

For this reason, I will be scanning my Tribute cards to upload them here soon enough. :smile:
    Hey all,
    Here's a few extra tribute cards to make up for the fix we had to do.

edited May 2017
    I was able to scan the middle card, @Crow.
    I'm really not understanding how the tribute cards work. Sometimes they say I can contribute gold towards the next milestone, and I had one to 7500/8000 completed, and then it never let me back into it. Then the third one said that. Now I'm back at 100/8000... the first one never gave me the option.
    I was able to scan the first two, but not the last.
    I just did this to mine, and I would recommend this for everyone, set the width="500" for cards if they are too large. It seems to help a lot more. For me, anyway. I couldn't scan mine at 400.
    Will my card list stay the same? Or does it change after each milestone?

XP Perk - 2
    Currency Perk - 3, 11, 13, 14
    Astral Gathering Perk - 4, 15, 16
    Dread Gathering Perk - 5, 7, 10
    Mountain Gathering Perk - 19
    Nature Gathering Perk - 12, 18
    Storm Gathering Perk - 1, 6, 9
    Tech Gathering Perk - 8, 17
  • carla4444444carla4444444 Posts: 1,225
    I'm interested to know how the currency perks will work. Once the first level is unlocked then gold has to be contributed to get to the next levels, but does it make sense to pay gold to get gold? I'm assuming the perk will pay off over time to benefit more than the amount you contributed to activate it.
    Personally, I'd prefer to pay gold to make gold faster. Although, the XP perk seems far rarer. I'm debating between the two since as the recommended difficulty goes up the rewards go down and it just gets harder regardless. At least with currency I can keep upgrading perk contributions.
  • plasmamodoplasmamodo Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Here's another card of mine: a currency perk for those interested.

edited May 2017

edited May 2017
    So tribute cards work like this:
    • You scan your card and are given a small bonus for a random thing (Xp gain, gathering skill etc)
    • Your friend scans the card and the power of the card increases a little bit
    • The more powerful a card the greater the bonus
    • The benefit of a card is broken into milestones, to hit the first milestone all anyone has to do is scan the card, after that you will need to pay gold to increase to the next milestone.
    • Milestones increase the power of a card much further, so the more milestones unlocked the greater the benefit of that card for those who have scanned it.
    This makes tribute cards ideal projects for guilds and groups. You can make it a regular task for the group to contribute gold towards unlocking the next milestone and for all of the group who scanned it to get the benefits as a result.
  • BeanieHatGirlBeanieHatGirl Posts: 103

• ArkiehmaruArkiehmaru Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    got everyone =D sorry david and hy i couldint help yall more you 2 were really milking my gold lawl...
    Haha, no worries. I marked them all so people could choose which benefit they wanted.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116
    @HyyBall - Cheers got em all!
  • ShamuraiShamurai Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Thanks I got most of these. Now what I'm wondering is there any way to see what bonuses I've already gotten in game? I.e. how do I know if they are doing anything for me in the game?
    I just added a Dungeon Token Perk one, which is my main priority in upgrading.

• plasmamodoplasmamodo Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    Nice @David K?! I just helped raise your #3 currency to rank 2, but I will contribute to this one too when it maxes!
    So tribute cards work like this:
    • You scan your card and are given a small bonus for a random thing (Xp gain, gathering skill etc)
    • Your friend scans the card and the power of the card increases a little bit
    • The more powerful a card the greater the bonus
    • The benefit of a card is broken into milestones, to hit the first milestone all anyone has to do is scan the card, after that you will need to pay gold to increase to the next milestone.
    • Milestones increase the power of a card much further, so the more milestones unlocked the greater the benefit of that card for those who have scanned it.
    This makes tribute cards ideal projects for guilds and groups. You can make it a regular task for the group to contribute gold towards unlocking the next milestone and for all of the group who scanned it to get the benefits as a result.
    Do the benefits change after the milestone? Or will the random stat stay the same?
    What happens if people scan before the milestone is hit? Does it add on after the milestone is hit?
    Nice @David K?! I just helped raise your #3 currency to rank 2, but I will contribute to this one too when it maxes!
    Thank you @plasmamodo, I appreciate it! I definitely will be putting most of my gold into it lol... I put 7k into the first one. Only around 1k in the second.