User Interface Feedback

Greetings Lightseeker!

To help us improve your game experience we’re asking for feedback on some specific areas of the game. In this thread please share your feedback on:

User Interface

Any feedback you have related to this subject, no matter how small you may think that feedback is, can really help us make the game even better!

Comments

• carla4444444carla4444444 Posts: 1,225
    The peeps would like to see an option for an in game clock that could be turned off/on via the settings.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    Ah that does sound useful. Added to the list of feedback.
  • HyyBall1234HyyBall1234 Posts: 10
    I recognize that this primarily isn't an issue as users are often interacting with the screen, but it would be nice to have a settings option to prevent the screen from turning off. Admittedly, I have the game open on my android tablet while I am at work because I want to listen to the music, but have to keep tapping the screen on occasion so that the music doesn't turn off on me. :tongue:
    I can definitely agree with that :P Feedback passed on.
  • AlchemicalAlchemical Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Can there be a symbol for battery power?
  • AlchemicalAlchemical Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Sometimes my phone has issues with tapping on the specific icons (Quests, Pick Up, Activate)... Is it possible for a proximity tap to be available so that I'm not tapping 30 times on 1 icon? ^^;
  • TorchlightTorchlight Posts: 1
    Any chance that when virtual joystick is on, the attack button could be used to interact with npcs? I'm testing using a Bluetooth snes controller that maps buttons to positions on the screen and it works well UNTIL I have to talk to someone. Thanks! :)
  • ZizzacZizzac Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    I think it would help a lot if there was some audio response when you tap things in the menus. It's always completely silent and I feel like I misstap on things and have no idea I did because there's no feedback.
  • NightcrawlerNightcrawler Posts: 2
    Couple of suggestions.

Could you please consider adding a zoom function? Even playing on a large phone screen, the character and action is a little small to see properly a lot of the time.

As mentioned elsewhere, tapping on something can be a little imprecise and take more than one attempt. With this in mind, would you please consider adding an auto-pickup option for dropped loot, etc? This will minimise the amount of tapping needed on the game screen, and also ensure no loot is missed.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the feedback guys. We've forwarded this on to our developers to take a look at.
  • ZizzacZizzac Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    If I'm remembering correctly, I think in the Beta there were little icons next to your health for buffs and debuffs? I think? It'd be nice to have those back. Or just some kind of info on the screen as to why I'm randomly losing health or glowing. :P
    More visual indicators of what's happening to you is definitely an area of the game we're looking into.
  • carla4444444carla4444444 Posts: 1,225
    With the new update I find that much improvement has been made to the virtual joystick and I can enjoy using it now. Great job with that! But like the other posts I would also like a small interact button near it so that I don't have to switch between virtual joystick and touch to tap all the time.
  • David K?David K? Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be more intuitive for the user to find the journal/quest log in the map section.
  • Oliver1Oliver1 Posts: 19
    The map Is ugly. Only small thing about the whole game I dislike.
    edited May 2017

Why is Jax always first? + Two Popups

For some reason, Jax is always listed first in my UI, even though I don't use him much. It doesn't make sense because the Lightseekers logo is blue, Storm comes before Tech, and Kora comes before Jax. Even mari comes before tyrax... Why doesn't it just put the last used character to the top?

Also, after starting the new Jax, for some reason, the popup came up twice.
    edited May 2017
    Also, the introduction video didn't come up when I created Jax. When I joined that character the second time the video showed. Same with Kora, the video showed after I played her.
    edited May 2017
    Game Save at Location + No Screen Sleep Mode

Not sure where to put this, but the game needs to prevent the iPad from entering sleep mode while you are playing the game / in the game. Not to mention, when you are on a figure and it goes to sleep mode because you weren't clicking the screen, it really sucks inside of a dungeon. Especially, since you were probably holding that figure for about 30m to an hour, if not longer. Then you have to redo the dungeon because it never connects you back to where you were disconnected, and you have to start the entire dungeon over again.
  • AutumnalduskAutumnaldusk Posts: 18
    In addition to a "zoom" function (as mentioned previously) , perhaps a way to rotation-ally jog the POV left/right, a bit? Primarily for times when the character is hidden behind a taller environmental object in the foreground? Shouldn't have to be much more than 20-30 degrees, either direction from center. Thank you! (iPhone)
    We have passed on your feedback.
  • KOHDOKKOHDOK Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    When scanning tribute cards, the card scanning advice window is layered above the Tribute Card information window, blocking the "X" needed to close the tribute card information window.

Easy fix would be to layer the Tribute Card information window above the advice window.

Yeah, I sent in a bug report on that. You can't see or exit anything lol...
    We have passed on this feedback.
  • KOHDOKKOHDOK Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    The new Combo screen is incredibly unhelpful and takes forever to scroll. Is there any way that the ability to pick which Order we want to peruse like in the previous version come back?
    We've passed on the feedback about organising the Combo screen.
  • LizardKingLizardKing Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    If your like me then one of the biggest draws to having a deck (besides a new TCG to obsess over) is Combos unfortunetly I can't tell the difference between them and I have all 5 Dread Combos scanned... Can't you change them to have a particular element as the face or first letter of name or an image from card?? It's confusing...
    Right now Tech and Storm Order combos are the only ones with definitive graphics as there are only Tech and Storm heroes in the game. We'll be updating the other combos to better reflect what they do as we go on.
  • french_cheesefrench_cheese Posts: 3
    Hi I really love the game. I realized I could use my Xbox controller for different app on my device via Bluetooth. I wanted to know if this game was compatible with it, If not could you please add it in,
    that would be great thanks.
    Also I think the map is really cool but I wish there would be a lot more icons like where to collect fragments
    Keep up the good work