Would you buy a pet figure?

David K?David K? Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭
Would you be willing to spend $15-25 on a Lightseekers pet figure? Perhaps it could boost a pet. Give you a pet. Or help in other ways. It would still play like a figure and could have 10-30 pet sounds.

If enough people say yes, perhaps it could happen.

Would you buy a pet figure? 62 votes

Yes
95%
VarcarusOliZeonJaxMKOHDOKGryfinTheGreatMrValravnTheToyNerdDarkrai848CheshireRunningwolfLizardKingAlchemicalruphioHumanGammaBombcarla4444444SentaiheroDavid K?Fauxtemps 59 votes
No
4%
jman81Oliver1lamoracke 3 votes

Comments

• ZeonZeon Posts: 1,115
    edited February 2017
    Yes
    You had me at pet.

• DhelmiseDhelmise Posts: 47
    edited February 2017
    Yes
    Yes, though I'd like to have more choice over them instead of just 6 like the Heroes. If they only acted like boosts unlike the weapons, can't really do with just 6 tiny critters then done.
  • TheToyNerdTheToyNerd Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'm not as big on Pets as everyone else, but I would adore a little toy pet that links with the game.
  • ninja9351ninja9351 Posts: 254 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I was considering suggesting this in a thread of my own. I think small figures that function as pets and don't require a fusion core would be amazing!
  • HumanGammaBombHumanGammaBomb Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Yes
    I would want it to be the right size and also have lights, but dreams rarely come true. This would be a great idea. Give the pet a bit of articulation... I am going for a complete set, so Fish meet Hook.... Your move Play Fusion.
  • MrValravnMrValravn Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    (O.o) - Glad to see that its all yes (So Fair)
  • omer1698omer1698 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Yes
    hell yeah i want to have a paet figure.
  • NobleNoble Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes. I would even be fine if it was just a little statue type like the skylanders figures. Something easy to collect and comes with a card to scan.
  • azukiazuki Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Yes
    I agree with Noble. Instead of linking directly, I'd be super happy to purchase a figurine pet that came with a unique scan card to influence the game.

Or maybe a pet that links in to the weapon slot of your figure, so you hold them in your hand, and they give you some kind of boost or bonus.
  • MaadmattMaadmatt Posts: 17
    Yes
    I agree with the people saying a small figure, without a Fusion Core, but a Card you scan in, and maybe the pet stays with you until it dies (do pets have their own health?), then has a real-time 30min cool down before you can scan it again, or something like that. Would have to be reusable and worth the money, maybe starting at a tier level that is unreachable by digital only pets?
  • FauxtempsFauxtemps Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Yes
    I'd love a pet figure just as a bit of merchandise, not necessarily interactive! But that's just me. :)
  • GryfinTheGreatGryfinTheGreat Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Yes
    I like the card idea!
  • 3PiCat3PiCat Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Yes
    I would love a pet figure it could store then the pet data and then i could show everyone my awesome pet. Without having to go into the game. Oh and then the figures could also interact with the pets as well that would be awesome
  • sparqsparq Posts: 8
    Yes
    As someone who's older than the target audience for the character figurines (but still young enough to enjoy the beautiful game), I think little plastic pets would appeal to a large audience. Pets being simpler than the characters means they would look at home more places: on a desk at work, near your computer at home, sewn to a backpack or purse, in a potted plant, or in the kitchen window sill so we can smile while washing dishes.
  • Oliver1Oliver1 Posts: 19
    edited May 2017
    No
    Would rather have more accessories and possibly vehicles.

Just had a thought blind bag toys seems really popular at the moment. Possible blind bag pets would be cool to collect.
  • KOHDOKKOHDOK Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Yes
    These would make perfect cheap purchaseables. Like just a piece of freaking plastic with a promo card that unlocks the pet.

So basically what Oliver1 said.
  • RunningwolfRunningwolf Posts: 48
    Yes
    My 7 year old keeps asking if they are going to make play sets that interact with the kora character like a treehouse or a castle
  • FaithSDKFaithSDK Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Yes
    I'd love tiny pet figures! Although I'm not really too keen on blind bags... I've had the worst luck and have gotten 3 of the same thing a few times with no one close by or know that would take them off my hand. I'd rather be able to choose what I want.
  • lamorackelamoracke Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    No
    I voted no because I am used to skylanders where they made figures so often that it took over the game, it was so many to buy. At some point, I do not want the game to just be about more and more figures that its overwhelming in cost.
  • MM Posts: 24
    Yes
    The immense want for pets is overwhelming. How could you say no to swinging a little extra money for some awesome pets?
  • Emanresu22Emanresu22 Posts: 177 ✭✭
    Yes
    Yes! The pets don't have to be articulated like the hero figures but it should be limited, and some pets should still receive boosting from other means than having the pet figures, or else everyone will only get that same pets.
  • timmccoytimmccoy Posts: 3
    Yes
    My boys and I had this discussion. We would love pets, even if they were mere figures and not fusion core linked.
  • karukikaruki Posts: 13
    Yes
    Definitely yes. Was my first thought when I found out there were pets in game.
  • Yes
    Hell Yeah!!
  • nuisancenuisance Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Yes
    The fastest way to get money out of me is to combine pets and collectables (but not with random loot boxes, I want to get what I pay for, not gamble) so its an enthusiastic yes from me.
  • Shawnee4EverShawnee4Ever Posts: 2
    Yes
    Not only yes, but heck yes! There are a mix of different things u could do and I don’t know which I like the most. Part of me likes the blind bag idea as that could be so fun! But then another part of me would like a nice boxed figure complete with lights and sound (no fusion core needed.) Then someone else suggested the character being able to hold the pet. That’s a good idea but takes up a weapon slot which would kind of slow down the take down of enemies. I would like my Lightseeker character to be able to respond and talk to the pet as well. That would be awesome. I’m actually still waiting for Lightseekers figures to be able to interact with one another...
    It’s coming though, I can feel it!!!!!!!