Halloween Organized Play Announcement - Part 2

MaxMax Posts: 199 ✭✭✭

Greetings Lightseekers,

As mentioned previously this week, today we will be showing off our fantastic Organized Play promo cards. These will be featured in our new OTP (Official Tournament Pack) that can be found in the new wave of OP kits starting mid October.

Each card has been given a border for the theme ‘Halloween Horror’. The cards included in this will be the Basic Buff removal of each of the 6 Orders, or more specifically, these cards are:

To find out more about the new OP kits and what has changed, visit the first part of our Halloween Organized Play Announcement!

See the newspost.

Comments

• jeffgrimes23jeffgrimes23 Posts: 10
    These are awesome. I hope we see more holiday themed releases in the future. I just find it odd that these aren't going out mid-October. Since these kits are for 6 weeks, the winner won't receive the Halloween playmat until possibly a month after Halloween.
  • DandyDandy Posts: 47 ✭✭

Doesn't have to be Halloween for me to want the spooky.

• carla4444444carla4444444 Posts: 1,225

Are the images mock ups? The actual cards will have notches and be scannable into the app right?

• MaxMax Posts: 199 ✭✭✭

@carla4444444 Yes they will be scannable into the app :)

• KyyljoyKyyljoy Posts: 32

will the ones scanned into the app have these themed borders? or will they look like the normal versions?

• GeorgesterGeorgester Posts: 90

^^

• tmaster4tmaster4 Posts: 7

So the tournament packs only have one card or multiple cards with only one special promo?

• PumpkingPumpking Posts: 2
    Can i play this event in Germany, too?