Items

I've just Started to play digital version of the game and i don't understand the utility of item cards who have no particular effects^^. Thanks for helping !

Comments

• windforcewindforce Posts: 6

Hello Anatasia.
    Items give you access to other elements outside your standard Order elements.
    Example: if you have a Storm (Blue) deck and you play a Item like Crystal Scepter (red card) you have access to cards from the element Crystal. So you could play red Crystal cards as long as you have the Item Crystal Scepter in play.
    Hopefully this answers your question.
    Have fun!

• KyyljoyKyyljoy Posts: 32

In the base set of the game, the only items that had effects were toy exclusive cards. Other than that, the base set came with a "vanilla" item of each element to promote cross order play without being required to purchase these toys. Kindred recently released with an item of each element, but with effects, though it is currently not released in the digital game.

• Aronator02Aronator02 Posts: 12

If you play with items you really want tantosian Blacksmith

• jeffgrimes23jeffgrimes23 Posts: 10
    Can I attach items from the same order in order to gain a superior element? For example, if my Storm hero is superior in cloud, can I attach an item with a gold circle around Lightning?
  • jeffgrimes23jeffgrimes23 Posts: 10
    I meant Air instead of cloud in my previous post. thanks!
  • Filthy_PhilFilthy_Phil Posts: 12
    @jeffgrimes23 , yes, that works. You get whatever the item grants, whether it's basic or superior.
  • KyyljoyKyyljoy Posts: 32

jeffgrimes23
    Can I attach items from the same order in order to gain a superior element? For example, if my Storm hero is >superior in cloud, can I attach an item with a gold circle around Lightning?

yes, but only if the item you attach is superior. otherwise you will continue to have basic access, even with the element on both your hero and item.