Order level Rewards

There seems to be an issue with the Level Up Rewards at the level five milestone for achievements. I have missed the order specific pack in dread astral nature storm and Tech. I have not tried four Mountain as of noticing this issue. I believe it's a graphical display possibly but that doesn't seem correct since all the achievements for the orders level up reward show a colored pack corresponding to their order four level five and level 10. If the reward is only for reaching level 10 in each corresponding order then I should be a separate achievement or at least not have that achievement hidden behind the previous level five because it's very misleading

Comments

• MaxMax Posts: 199PlayFusion Team

@Paleheart Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention! You should be getting the level 5 milestone rewards which we have investigated and there was a bug. We will be fixing this asap, hopefully today, so then you will be able to earn your rewards. We will also go back and reward you all of the packs that you have missed :)

• PaleheartPaleheart Posts: 12
    I don't know if I received the packs I missed. Also I just recently reached lvl 5 in mountain and still didn't get a pack. Will they be a digital pack like the lvl 10s so I can open then. And thank you for the response.

@Paleheart If you can just provide your in-game user tag and all the achievements/ pack rewards you are missing and we will sort it out :)

Sure its JKH-JKB-GP I'm missing all lvl 5 achievement packs. Don't know how I can show you the milestones themselves or screenshots
  • ChrondeathChrondeath Posts: 23

Is this something I should inquire about, if I've gotten my order levels past 5 and only saw order-pack rewards at 10?

Yes. it has been stated that it is a bug

• ChrondeathChrondeath Posts: 23

The point of the question is more "if level 5 was supposed to give order packs, and they're giving them out retroactively here, are they going to automatically cover everyone who was already level 5, or are they only addressing people one at a time and I need to raise my hand?"

I don't know when it will happen but MAX said they are looking into. I haven't received my packs yet but I'm guessing it might happen when third wave cards hit. But I submitted my player in game tag to help the process. I do think they will give all players missed packs but you might have to "raise your hand" so the issue gets more attention.

😨MAX I made a mistake with my user ID Its JKH-KJB-GP not what I submitted before. That was totally my bad.🤣😓😢😩

Here is a screenshot I should have did this first

Hey MAX anything on the fix for this bug?

I will chase this today!