Does anyone post here anymore?

Been trying to find out a couple of things as well as get my figure progress swapped, but it looks like everything here just...stopped. It's a shame, the game itself is actually REALLY fun. I've spent more nights playing this than anythingon my Switch or PS4.

Comments

• ZeroNatalZeroNatal Posts: 31
    edited July 22
    I check it regularly in hopes for some news/updates on content expansions and when we shall get the new heroes as well as the unreleased equipment (shields and weap for zyrus and boulder + new heroes eq)

sadly they are focused on the card game more so than the rpg :(
  • FauxtempsFauxtemps Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I feel like the RPG is completely abandoned any more. On one hand, I'm really happy the card game took off and is doing well.

And on the other, I'm sitting here with my figures and accessories feeling super sad that the game I Kickstarted and raved about... is dead in the water. 🌧 :'(
  • SwampyMk2SwampyMk2 Posts: 9

Did anyone get the digital rewards we were promised? As I still haven't received mine?

• BriteS1D3BriteS1D3 Posts: 2
    I feel the focus has shifted solely to the TCG which is sad to me because not all of the consumer base wants card games as I love RPG games and would love to see the rest of their obviously unfinished product be released, you can only do so much in game before needing updates.
  • ZeonZeon Posts: 1,116

They were very open about their direction, deciding to go the TCG route. However, they did still put out a couple of updates for the game app some time ago. New users will have a lot of content to wade through with no impact on their gameplay. The story can be still completed or up until it ends. The toys were an avenue to enhance the players experience, along with the accessories and Lightseekers cards, which can still be used within the app for greater boosts to the character.

Future
    I would love to see Lightseekers on multiple platforms. It's great to have it on tabs and mobiles for quick and easy access but being on a console would be more fitting.

Lets hope the game makes a strong comeback with the toys to life approach, and the app it self.

• 2PenceSpence2PenceSpence Posts: 4
    I Agree with @zeon

Just got some figures finally and still enjoy the rpg despite the shift to the TCG at the moment