All powerful Astral card.

Excuse the poor MSP job but here's my general Idea.

I know it does too much just now but like I say, it's a concept.

It's "astral" the Order (Like cross-order combos) so it only needs access to ANY Astral element to be played, and when on the discard pile, it counts as all Astral types. Just thought it would be something fun to mess around with.

PlayFusion, hire me thanks.

Comments

• WantonNerdWantonNerd Posts: 330
    So this is supposed to be a Combo Defend? The idea a little off, but I appreciate the effort. It's just not in line with the rest of the game design
  • FlazorkFlazork Posts: 11
    Nope, not a combo. Just an action card. I was playing around with the idea of using the "Order" Symbol instead of an "Element" symbol. Since Astral depends so heavily on it, I thought it would be a nice idea to toy around with giving all of them from the discard pile.

What would you say is not in line?
  • WantonNerdWantonNerd Posts: 330
    The only cards currently in the game that utilize the Order symbols are Cross Order Combos, so it's kind of going against the game's design to have an action card with an Order symbol. Just seems odd to me, that's all
  • FlazorkFlazork Posts: 11
    Oh, I know that. That's why I want to use it. Just because it's only currently used for one thing, doesn't mean it can't be used another way in the future, right? That's what I was trying to do, try out a new mechanic. :)
  • NubZNubZ Posts: 3
    Maybe change the Element to Solar and add text to the card stating 'Counts as all elements while on top of the discard pile'. Could be a very useful card.