Discuss the newly revealed cards here!

We have a whole bunch of cards being revealed on our social pages and through some good friends over the next few weeks. You can see all the revealed cards after their initial announcement on our card reveal page.

Let us know your thoughts on the recently revealed cards!

Comments

• NoogaNooga Posts: 160
    Carnage seems very strong but not quite OP. Lexi would love Umbron Salvager, he can make 8 damage with that card with no drawbacks. Oof. Umbron Brute is nasty. Sunhunter Tuktu seems interesting. Chrono Warper is hindered by the fact that when buffs rotate to their final corner, they trigger the effects too, which can lead to some major ouchies for normal buffs. It'd be pretty killer against cards with abilities and clunky corners though at least, where the effects don't trigger as they rotate.
  • CrowCrow Posts: 2,963
    The advantage for the Chrono Warper is that YOU get to decide when that corner hits. Means you can totally negate its effects with the right damage reducing buffs in play.
  • JamcobJamcob Posts: 50
    I like how you've made sure to balance cards as much as you can where you can, especially with Mantix weavers otherwise interaction with Abyss Tenticle and weaver. Well done for not allowing that to rack up damage and healing ha.
  • GravityGravity Posts: 14
    edited February 27
    I'm loving Sunhunter Tuktu. Tuktu has an incredibly powerful ability that I feel was really missing from the Astral heroes, and gives them desirable hero.

However, I'm not liking the introduction of Mythical cards. That's one of the reasons I left MTG.

Maybe it will have a place here in Lightseekers, but if they become the only cards with any value or phase out the normal rares, I'll likely jump ship. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
  • WantonNerdWantonNerd Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    I think out of the 150+ there's like 6, so I don't see that happening too soon. If anything, it'll probably be subject to Heroes (Cross-Order most likely) and maybe combos? I still think many combos and Heroes with less than a rare rarity are highly playable, so I don't see that happening anytime soon
  • LycaLyca Posts: 179
    I still think many combos and Heroes with less than a rare rarity are highly playable, so I don't see that happening anytime soon
    Some lower than rare rarity heroes are placed lower than they should be and are quite viable. Cassini is an uncommon and a great Astral hero, for example.