Benny's Stream Decks

BennyBenny Posts: 103PlayFusion Team
Hey,

I figured I'd put some of the decks used on streams somewhere. In particular the weirder ones. So, let's do so here!

If you have any kind of requests for decks you'd like to see, please leave a comment.

FEBRUARY 5

I posted a bit of a challenge on Twitter, for people to suggest what Orders I should make decks out of. This resulted in two different decks, one of which was played today and another which I'll try to play later this week.

So, first out we have a deck which had the challenge: Astral, Nature, and Tech, and it can't run Subjugator, Spectral Web, or Fountain of Time. So, this is the deck I made:

HERO
Cassini

COMBOS
Black Hole
Anti-Gravity Field
Sun Strike
Night Hunt
Star Blast

SOLAR (5)
2x Chimchu Militant
3x Mageship

LUNAR (7)
3x Chimchu Lookout
2x Yikona Oracle
2x Yikona Tactician

GRAVITY (8)
3x Anti-Gravity Snail
3x Astronomer
2x Pathfinder

ANIMAL (4)
1x Swarm Caller
1x Stampeding Tusker
2x Symbiotic Gnarler

EXPLOSIVES (4)
1x Nitro Hammer
3x Crazed Bomber

UNALIGNED (2)
1x Shadowy Figure
1x Tantosian Blacksmith

It is by no means perfect, and it was untested before the stream, except for a few games against myself playing a Mountain starter. It initially contained some more Animal and Explosives cards, but after my test games I swapped some out for a little bit of defence in form of Yikona Tactician and Yikona Oracle. I also wanted to run a superior Gravity hero, but Cassini's ability goes well if I have an unlucky item draw or they get removed (as I am not running any Chimchu Infiltrators). After those swaps, it hadn't undergone any tests until the stream.

2-0 on stream vs Alan's Mountain deck. After the stream I played a few more games with it against Scott's Nature and Mountain decks, where it went 3-1. So, all in all, not too shabby.

Comments

• BennyBenny Posts: 103PlayFusion Team
    FEBRUARY 8

The first combination of Orders requested for the above challenge was Dread, Mountain, and Storm. This is the deck I made:

HERO
    Nova

COMBOS
    Crippling Toxin
    Ghostly Grasp
    Apocalypse
    Chilling Curse
    Avalanche

POISON (3)
    1x Draga Hunter
    2x Toxic Frog

DEATH (3)